FIVE

The next day, you showed up. The feeling was gone. Feeling empty. Feeling like something missing. I didn't want to think about it. All the time. I was staring at you. Whenever you turned i turned away. "is there something wrong?" you asked. You always talked to me. But i ignored you. "Shut up" finally i let out my voice. I've been keeping from people to hear. From people to know. "Why were you staring at me?" you still wanted to asked. You didn't wanted to lose. "i wasn't staring" i can feel like my cheek was burning. It was hot. "Sure right" you sound you didn't believe me. "I wasn't okay!" i started to shout. Luckily, no one heard. They were busy doing there own business. "Okay! Okay! Relax!" she said. I stood up and left the class. Why am i so sensitive? Why?. I went to the rooftop and enjoyed the view there. I sighed. "I'm sorry Jaerum" i lowered my head "It's okay..i'm sorry too" i was startled. I turned and her standing in front of the door. "Why are you here?" i asked. Did she followed me? "i followed you just to say sorry" she said while hung her head low. "Go away" i said half whisper. I think it's enough for her to hear. She didn't listen instead she came closer and stand beside me."You know..sometimes you can share everything with me.." she looked at me with a calm face. I gave up and joined her enjoyed the view.

XXXXXXXXX
JMNUTELLA
XXXXXXXXX