SEVEN

Today you came to school. You look pale but still plastered a smile on your face. I wanted to ask but i hold it in. You kept your head on the table and didn't face me. I wonder were you okay?

The Third period, you asked me to help you. I didn't ask what but you kept talking. You asked to told the teacher that you were going to the school's  clinic. You left without my answered. You knew i can't. I didn't know what to say. Should i help? You seems to have a fever. You were sweating.

The teacher came, she was asking about you. I looked away when the teacher made an eye contact with me. I was hesitated to say that you left to the School's clinic. The lesson started with you. I felt bad not telling the teacher about you. I kept thinking how to say it. I was too scared. I never talked to anyone before. Why? Let just says i have a bad past which change me like this.

The lesson was about to end and you came. I became panic. The teacher started to scold and mad at you. You were still in pale and sweating face. You made an eye contact with me. I avoid. The teacher ordered you to go to the detention room. You bow and went in to get your bag and books. You walked near me. I wanted to apologise. As you were near to your seat, i looked at you and you smiled.

I froze. You left the class then to the detention room. After being scold, you still can smile? At me? I didn't told the teacher. I was down the whole day thinking what i did to you. It's my fault that you were getting detention, you getting scold by the English teacher.

XXXXXXXXX
JMNUTELLA
XXXXXXXXX