SIX

After that day, we became not that close but okay. Sometimes we talked and sometimes i ignored you. I still didn't tell you what I've been through. As the matter of fact, i don't trust people. I was hesitated to gain trust on you but you didn't seem to care much about it. You seem to understand my situation. Even though you don't even know what is it. I really want to tell somebody about my life. I want to release the weight that I've been holding on to. It's too heavy. Should i start to write a diary? That's for girls! I'm a man. Man don't do diaries. What does man do?

Today you didn't attend to school again. I wonder why do you often absent? Are you sick? Having family problems? Or maybe are you just woke up late? Overslept? Why am i even care? It's your business. Why do i have to think about it? It just making the weight heavier. I decide to ignore that and continue the day. By the way, the feeling of missing appears again. Why? I don't want to think about it too much. I just can't think positive thought these days. No. After you came, Negatives thoughts are part of me now. Every day, every night, every second, every hour and every minutes. No peace. Just curious and bad feelings.

XXXXXXXXX
JMNUTELLA
XXXXXXXXX