1.5

I sat down at a table. Jun hid beneath the table. "Are they gone?" He whispered.

I took a peek. "Yeah, all clear." The horde was nowhere to be seen.

The cafe was located in a rather secluded place, isolated from the rest of the stands and shops. The scenery outside was surprisingly peaceful, something you would rarely see in a busy square.

Jun crawled back up and sat opposite of me. He sighed, pulling off his hood and mask. "Coups warned me not to catch anyone's attention."

"That's rather hard," I noted, "With your face and all."

He smirked. "Are you implying that I have a handsome face?"

I coughed. No no no no this wasn't the plan. I swung my feet back and forth, fidgeting a bit, trying to come up with a witty answer. "No." I put on a blank face. "You have a rather interesting face."

He scrunched up his nose and pulled on his hood again. "Is that so? Maybe I should cover myself up again."

I smiled to myself. He was cute when he acted shy.

I shook my head. What the actual f*ck am I thinking? Change the subject. Yes, that's what I should do.

But with his face hidden in his hoodie, I remembered the Once a Day he recently did in VLive. I remembered squealing to myself, fangirling over how cute he was. Never have I ever imagined I could see it in person. Damn, I had good luck.

"Yenling?" Jun was leaning over the menu. "You want to order something?"

I choked. "Jun, you just ate. And not to mention you nearly choked to death."

"Now you're exaggerating." He pointed to a Mocha cake. "This looks good. I'll have one of these. Ooh and this!" He pointed to another section of the menu.

So he liked eating. I read on some website that he preferred Chinese food over Korean food. I made a mental note to level up my Chinese cooking abilities.

Oops. There goes my fangirl fantasies again. I really should learn to control what I think and feel.

As Jun called over the waiter, I took out my phone, scrolling through Instagram. Over ten direct messages? Weird. I didn't even post a story. Why the messages?

You know that feeling of dread before a test you barely studied, and you know that you were going to fail? That's the feeling I was feeling now. I pressed the inbox.

Pictures. How? In every dm, lies a photo of me a Jun running off. A rather blurry pic, but just enough to see my face and Jun's eyes. My own eyes grew wider as I read every message.

Wang Yenling! You ditched school and you're on a date with a Jun lookalike?

I can't believe you, Yenling, for not telling me you know the Wen JunHui?

"Umm, Jun?" I said, rather quietly. I just have had a look on my face because he immediately looked concerned.

"What is it?"

Without a word, I handed him my phone. I watched as his mouth dropped open and anxiety start to kick in. He scrolled through the messages, and seemed to have calmed down. He then smiled, relieved.

"What?" I was confused. Why would he smile like that?

"Nothing," he leaned back, relaxing. "I thought you were getting hate or something. But apparently, all the messages are about how jealous they are, and how lucky you are for going out with your 'bias'." He leaned in. "Is it true, that you're my bias?"

"No," I said, a little too quickly.

"Are you sure?"

"Aww, shut up," I mumbled, turning away, horrified at the return of my blush. When will I ever stop fangirling?

He laughed again, patting my head. "You're too cute. Like a little sister."

My heart dropped unexpectedly. Why do I feel... Disappointed? Being your bias' little sister is everything a fangirl can dream of. Why do I feel so down? Exactly, you greedy little twit. This is more than enough. Be thankful.

"Well, I am smaller than you," I replied nonchalantly. I am so good at acting. "I'm only 18. You're 21. Big age difference, you know?"

He smirked at that comment. "Which is why you should call me Oppa."

I nearly fell off my chair. "What?"

He laughed at my reaction. "Teasing you is too fun, Shorty, I can't." He continued to laugh, burying his face in his arms.

I glared at him. He acts so immature. Just like JJ. Taking back my phone, I noticed something weird. More than 10 requests to follow me. Oh no. This can't be happening, I thought to myself. Everything is happening too fast.

Only two days. Two days, and a scandal breaks out? I scrolled through the requests. I don't know any of them. Strangers desperate to follow me. In any other ordinary day, I would be glad. But not now, not when I'm with Jun. I know perfectly well it's stressful for celebrities to deal with scandals, especially the ones that aren't true at all.

His phone rang, and Jun answered it. "Sorry, it's Coups." He whispered to me, before answering. "Hey, Hyung?"

Rapid Korean fired out of the phone. I understood a little. I have to thank my mom for the private Korean lessons she gave me at home. Never knew it would come in handy like this.

After a few minutes, Jun hung up. He looked sick. He looked down distastefully at his half eaten cake. "Listen, Yenling..." He started.

"Let me guess. A scandal broke lose and S Coups is telling you to handle it without causing any drama, and we should not be seen together at this point." I interrupted him.

Surprised, he looked at me. "You know Korean?"

I shrugged, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little pleased to make use of my Korean. "My mom grew up in Korea with her family. She always taught me Korean at home. But that's not important." I glanced out the window. It didn't seem so calming now. All I worried about is reporters rushing in the empty alley, filling out every inch of the place. What if Jun decides to ditch me right there and then so he wouldn't deal with the consequences?

"Hey, Yenling, I..." Jun started to say, but I turned away, wouldn't look him in the eye. The day was coming to an end.

"It's okay, Jun." I said, keeping my voice steady and trying not to let the disappointment show. "It's okay if you leave now. I can handle it if I get hate and all, but I understand it would be stressful for you and your career." I looked down at the table. "It was nice meeting you though. I totally understand if you decide to forget all about me and move-"

"What are you talking about, Yenling?" He grabbed my hands. I jumped a little to his touch. Looking up, I saw his eyes gleaming. "Why would I leave my friend?"

Friend. The word sent butterflies to my stomach. I swallowed. "Then what are you going to do?"

He winked at me. "That's for me to know and you to find out."

Huh?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+*+ Author's Note+*+
I was trying to make it realistic, with the rumors and all.
I mean, hanging out with an idol.
Of course it'll attract paparazzi and other fangirls.
And rumors do spread pretty fast.

Remember to vote if you liked this chapter!