The Autumn Festival Pt.2

Last time on Ryota Mitarai x The SHSL Killer:

"I guess a couple shots won't hurt."

---12-13 shots later---

"Spin the bottle! Spin the bottle!"

---The next morning---

"Holy shit, I did Ryota!"

And now...

---British Narrator POV---

It was a Saturday during the second week of the autumn festival at Hope's Peak Academy. Students of class 77-A and B were waking up all over campus, plagued with hangovers and shame.

---Teruteru's POV (I'm sorry) ---

I was with Mikan in her bedroom, *** **** **** ****** ****** ** ****. I was in heaven.

---Peko's POV---

"Young master," I said waking him up. "Urgh, what is it Peko?" "It seems as if that sake wasn't non-alcoholic."

---Kazuichi's POV---

I was next to Sonia, *** ******** ***** **** **** * ********. While admiring her infinite sea of beauty, a large orange hamster crawled on top of me. Wait... What was Gundham doing here!?!

---Nagito's POV---

Ah. Is this what hope feels like? This wonderful butterfly in your stomach, the bashful clumsiness, that feeling when you found out you had ****ed a student from the reserve course. Ah, hope.

---Normal POV---

OhGodOhGodOhGodOhGod. Oh no. No. No. No. Ever since you were accepted here, you promised yourself you wouldn't let your guard down. And now you've taken god knows how many shots of sake, and probably revealed classified information to Ryota Mitarai of all people. You heard Ryota's breathing become faster and more shallow. As you began to get out of bed, he woke up. "Aaaauuuuuugh," he screamed, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!" "Let's just say that we weren't completely sober last night." "But we-" "Yep." "And we're-" "Yep." "And I'm-" "Yes Ryota, you're no longer a virgin," you said in exasperation. "Y/N, for now can we just pretend last night didn't happen for now?" "OK," you said. As you began to get out of bed, you realized that Ryota was still staring at you in disbelief. "Do you mind if you could look away?" "Sure. Scout's honor," he said doing the salute you taught him when you were kids. "Y/N, one last question." "Yes," you asked. "Where'd you get that scar on your back?" You touched it instinctively, remembering the white scar running from your collarbone to your lower back. It was your first mission rescuing hostages from a yakuza clan. You still remember getting that nick in your back from when that girl struck you with her sword. "Oh, I got it in a fight," you replied. You continued to get dressed quickly, Ryota staring in the opposite direction. You ran across the hallway towards your dorm, pulling your shoes on at the same time. As you began getting closer to your dorm, you thought that you were let off the hook. However, when you opened the door to your room, the government officials were waiting for you inside. "Y/N L/N," your caregiver said, "We need to talk."