I Will Find You

Title: I Will Find You
Based on: Calling (Lose My Mind) by Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso ft. Ryan Tedder

___________________

Can we freeze karma and surrender our rights and wrongs?
Can we just, for one night, let the stars decide where we belong?
Maybe heaven right now is a devil or angel away. That won't change.
Together we vow that our colors will sparkle the faith.
And I will find you. I will reach you.
Or I will lose my mind.

___________________

Meeting her was probably the most unexpected thing that's ever happened to me. I didn't ask for it. I wasn't expecting it. I sure as hell wasn't ready for it. Though maybe the Man above knew, before I did, that I need it. I needed her in my life.

I remember....

I just came off of my first ever UAAP season as a DLSU Green Archer that time. It was a dream come true for me. We didn't win the championship then but we exceeded expectations. I had a good showing all throughout the season. Everyone was talking about my potential, the team's potential - how the future of DLSU basketball looks bright. Everything was right on track. Everything was perfect.

Then reality hit me hard. Hard enough to almost break me. During the rest period given to us, I was so consumed by everything that came with fame that I forgot who I was and what I was supposed to do. I let myself go. By the time we resumed our regular practice, I was so out of shape that I cant keep up with my other teammates. Add to that the pressure of being in my sophomore year and overcoming the so-called "sophomore slump". Then there was the rookie. We play the same position and though it hurts my pride to say this, I have to admit he's brilliant. I was having a hard time as it is getting minutes on the court with Kuya LA still onboard. Then came another one. I knew I have to step up. Big time.

All of a sudden everything was in disarray. I was having a hard time. Hirap ako i-balance ang acads and basketball. Pati narin time ko with friends and my girlfriend, Val. I was so lost.

Then she found me. She came along. I never knew then how big of an impact she was, she is and will be in my life.

_____________________________

I'm such a big fan of Thomara. And this song. Hahaha:))

I'm not really a writer but I had to get this out of my system.. so eto!:)) Feeling ko nga medyo boring to pero, keri lang :)) Para sa Thomara gora lang ng pagsulat. lol

Enjoy I guess? Hihihi :">