Chapter 4

I texted Vic to meet up with me prior to the holiday break. I have something for her. And besides, I owe her for the tutoring. I passed my subjects, almost DL pa ko for the term. Sayang I didnt qualify but it doesnt matter. Our goal was just to pass. And we did. It's all because of her.

We're here at Tori Box Agno. Wala nang tao sa campus since almost Christmas na. Everyone's on vacation mode. I dropped by Taft to meet her and to get some things from the dorm. Sila naman, they're continuously practicing pa for the season.

"Ang weird mo kasi. Pwede naman after Christmas na magkita. Maipilit mo talaga!"

"Didnt you miss me? I'm sure Kim and Miks would understand. Arent they like the president of our fansclub or something?" Hahahaha. Just thinking of those two makes me laugh.

Following our dinner with the Lady Spikers, I've gotten close with some of them. Kim and Mika most especially. We'd fist bump whenever we see each other (Kim's idea). Then our secret handshake before we say goodbye (Mika's idea).

"Feel na feel mo naman! Mahiya ka sa balat mo." She gave me a disgusted look. Wow. Ouch. It stung a bit.

"Oh. Okay sorry. I was just joking you know."

"Tigilan mo ko sa drama mo ah! Di bagay! Puppy eyed look ka pa dyan. Yuck." She laughed. Hayyy. Of course I cant stay mad at her.

"I thought it's irresistible to women. It doesnt work on you pala. Sayang. Hahaha."

"Ewan ko sayo. Weird mo! Ano ba kasi ang trip mo? Christmas break na. Usong di pumunta sa school no!"

"I wanted to give you kasi this. Oh!" I handed her a paper bag. Hope she likes my "gift". "You're so sungit. Inggit ka lang vacation na kami eh!" I stuck my tongue out, teasing her. Kala nya ah!

I think she got irritated by that. "Ano ba to?" Inalog nya ung paperbag. Hahaha. "Wala naman ata tong laman eh! Ang gaan gaan!" Pikon. Hahahaha.

 "Open it later nalang sa dorm para suspense." Wait and see, Vic. Wait and see.

"Hay nako. Pag ito kalokohan Thomas ah! Papakain ko sayo tong paperbag pati laman!" Hahahaha. She's obviously a supporter of tough love.

"Oo na. Basta tell me later once you've opened it! Okay? I'm excited!"

"Nakaka curious naman! Hmpf. Fine." She put aside the gift then looked down as if she's shy or something. "Nakakahiya.. Wala man lang akong gift sayo. Kasi naman eh! Ba't kailangan may gift pa?"

Hahahaha. This girl. She doesnt have to get me anything naman eh. "It's my thank you to you.. For being a great friend. For being there for me." I meant it. From the bottom of my heart. "Besides, you dont have to give me anything. You being here is enough. Ang busy kaya ng isang Victonara Galang. Swerte ko!"

"Che! Feeling mo! Pasalamat ka mamaya pa training namin! Tska! Hello! Ano ka ba Thomas! Lahat ng yon? Wala yun! Kaya nga tayo friends diba? You'll always have me."

"And I'll be forever grateful for that. Among all of my friends, ikaw lang ang nagtiyaga. And to think we're strangers then."

"So feel na feel mo talaga magdrama ngayon? Hahahaha. Dahil ba pasko?" She surely knows how to ruin the mood. Such a unique girl. Hahaha.

"Hay nako Vic. I'll never win with -"

May kumatok bigla sa glass na katabi namin. Hahahaha. Kim Fajardo is just too funny. She pretended na nanlilimos. "Hoy lovebirds! Tama na yang moment nyo. Ikaw Victonara, baka gusto mong tumingin sa orasan. Isang oras nalang practice na." Of course, Mika was also there.