chapter 25

Title- goodbyes and sweaters

Louis POV

I gentally shake Rita shoulder. Waking her up since we had gotten back to her apartment building. She opened her eyes and gave me a confused look. "I thought we were going somewhere?" "We did. Now we are going to have a sleepover so i can tell you something." She nods and gets off the car. We go to her apartment and she goes to take a shower. She tells me to shower in the guest bath. I quickly do and put my surprise in my bag. She comes back and asks for a shirt which i throw at her.

We laugh and watch movies until she remembers that i had to tell her something

We laugh and watch movies until she remembers that i had to tell her something. "Lou you had to tell me something remember." "Yeah but you have to promise me that you are not going to get mad." She nods telling me to continue. "Okay so i have to leave and the next time i will be able to come would be in 3 months." She nods taking this all in and i bite my lip nervously. "When?" "Tomorrow." "Wait so you are bust telling me this now." "Well it would weird if i met you and said'in 3 days i am going to leave so let me fall in love with you knowing that i am leaving.'"she gasps. "Love?" I look down and sh.e hugs me.  We lay like this and Irma and Niall come and they are kissing."Guys i have finally asked her to be my girlfriend amd she said yes." Niall says smiling. I gave him a thumbs up and continued to hug my girl. Tracing the tattoo on her lower arm.

Niall's POV
He hug and kiss until Irma falls asleep. I sigh this is my last night with her for a while. I hug her close not wanting to ever let go

Next morning
We get up and get ready to go on the plane. We are going to the states. California to be exact. I sigh when Irma and Rita decide to drive us to the airport. I remember having to get all of my stuff and pack it into my suit case. Well except for 3 shirts that i may or my not have hanged in her closet oh a surprise i told louis to pick up. We drive in total quiet not wanting to talk. When we arrive at the airport the boys and Emma are at the gate happy and laughing about going to California but i was sad. If it were up to me i wouldnt be leaving but i have to go. I hug Irma and she bugs me back makung me promise to be careful and come back as soon as possible. "Flight 223 to California is now boarding." Is projected though an intercom. I hug Irma and give her the bag i was holding. She gives me a confused look. "Open it." She does and when she sees the hoody tears stream down her face. "I have to go now. I will come back as soon ad i can. Remeber that  I love you okay." She nods still crying. I wipe her tears away and give her one last kiss and walk away going with the boys and Emma. I turn one last time seeing her clutching the hoody like it was going to leave like i was. Tears brim my eyes but I blink them back. Dont let them see you cry Niall.

IRMA'S POV 
I watched as my boyfriend  walked into the hall leaving me. I turned to Rita and see her crying with a hoody just like the one Niall gave me. I pulled it on and put my hands in the pocket feeling a box. I pulled it out and seen it was a bottle of cologne. I smile and collect Rita and she puts the hoody on as well. We walk to the exit of the airport. I look down at my outfit and at Rita's  noticing that the boys knew us well. Even though  we only knew each other for 3 days. Rita's outfit

 Rita's outfit

Irma's outfit

I sigh driving to a home without Niall

Louis' POV
I turn around seeing Rita cry made me want to go over to her and hug her but i had to go with the boys. I gave her a small wave before going into the long hallway. I sleep the whole way to California. I wake up to Niall shaking me and we go on the bus I look at the bunk and remember sleeping in the bunk with Rita and then our sleepovers. I go through my phone looking at the picture of her kissing my cheek. I smile at the memory and get ready for our interview.

Hey guys it's... Jessica?
I am sp excited for this one. Yeah it's short but so am I. You got a problem with this chapter length then you got a problem with me. Anyway had to make them leave cause they cant stay in the Uk for the rest of the book. That is not a tour but dont lose hope for the relationships. Anyway love you guys.
Yours truly
Jessica?