Chp. 1 - I didn't mean too!

A/N - First official chapter!! I'm going to try to make this a very long and descriptive chapter for you all!!! Enjoy!

[edited 8/9/17]

"I-I didn't mean it, it was an accident I swear!! I was only trying to help him!! N-N-OO, you can't!! I didn't mean to hurt him, I didn't know that will happen!!! Please don't take it away from me, I-I will do anything!! Please!!!"

Silence

Complete. Silence.

    -sigh- I'm guessing you want an explanation on what happened huh? Why I acted and said what I said to him. Well, let me start at the beginning if you don't mind. The very beginning, to be exact, of who I am. My name is Leon Edwin. Born on February 13th, 1994. The third child to my father, Luke Edwin and first to my mother, Theresa Larz. Ah, I see you noticed my mother still hold to her maiden name and that I am her first child yet third to my father, and no it was not discussed between my father and yes, my father and mother are not wedded, not in the slightest. Not only are they not wedded, they are not even dating. I know, shocker, but that is the truth. 

    They met at a wedding, what a coincidence, and from what I heard from dad, he thought they hit it off beautifully, but my mom? She states he was drunk off his ass and she was as well slowly getting there. Now I would love to tell you who I believe but I honestly don't know who is right and telling the truth besides the fact they both don't remember what exactly happened that afternoon.  

   Yeah, afternoon, not at night, they stated they left after the wedding ceremony. 

   Now Theresa is a gold-digger and she admits to it. She calls it dirty work and others call it prostitution but I honestly don't care, she uses the money she receives from all the men she "works" with well,  I must say, her use of the money is not what people would expect from a single woman. She actually uses the money to help her mother recover from an illness. 

  She would also send me money secretly from dad since he doesn't like her at all ever since she dumped me at the doorstep of my fathers' house a few months after I was born. I was told from Oscar and Oslik, my older brothers who are as well twins, that dad was outraged when I arrived since that time he was struggling with money. 

   But Theresa, she was scared shitless apparently when she found out she was pregnant, but she decided to go on with the pregnancy as a sign to turn her life over. 

  After a few months of raising me, she couldn't handle taking care of a child with her kind of work and with her sick mother around, it wasn't safe for me honestly if you think about it.

   I don't see her anymore but I am completely fine with that, she sends me money and letters at times wondering how I was and if I needed anything. I'm fine with how my life is because Theresa loves me even though we never see each other and dad as well love me even though he has to care for my other siblings.

   But I must admit, dad pisses me off more than mom and I rarely see her. Why do you ask? 

   Oscar and Oslik were born from a woman named Lillian Devon, she was my dads' 12th-grade teacher. And you know how I got here, but we are missing one more person. My little sister, Katlyn.

   She is a sweetheart and just so kind. Her mom actually stayed with dad and helped him when Katlyn was born. But fucking guess what. He. Cheated. On. Her. While she was at work, and everyone was at school. I don't understand why he is like how he is but it's fine.