1

"Ne....noona...NE!" the only other human alive in this room flinches by the sudden loud noise. The male in the room crawls over to her, "No..NO! NO! DON'T COME OVER! STAY AWAY!" she screams backing away from the other.

The male didn't stop until he corners her, "What's wrong? We won't have anyone bothering us anymore, no more bruises, nothing but just you and me" he grins a bit too wide, frightening his noona.

"YOU KILLED OUR FATHER, YO- YOU MURDERER!" she always knew that something was off about her younger brother, but never had the confidence to say it until now.

"YOU KILLED MY FATHER, YOU WERE NEVER MY BROTHER IN THE FIRST PLACE! MONSTER!" she screams at his face. Normally, someone would be surprised and would start question things but when was Kim Taehyung ever normal?

How could he be normal when at the mere age of 5 he was grinning at the blood that was pooling down his knee when he fell.

How could he be normal when he stabs his classmate's eye with his pencil at the age of 9 and claim it as an accident.

Yes, he is surprised by the fact, but his face quickly changes back to the mischieve grin he had early on. He leans into her ear and whispers, "Hey, doesn't that mean I can kill you too?"

The female was shaking in fear, just how crazy can he go? She pushes him away and ran to the bathroom, locking it.

She opens her phone and dials the emergency number.

"H-help, there's a murdering in my house and he killed my father." As soon as she finishes she ended the call and grips on her phone tightly.

"Where are you~?" Taehyung sings.

She opens the bathroom door just a little to peek outside, another pair of eyes is staring right back at her. She immediately shut the door close, locking it once again.

"Please Please Please Please" she chants while hugging her phone close to her chest.

"Knock, Knock~ Who's there? It's me Taehyung~" he said to no one in particular.

He busts through the door like it wasn't even locked while twirling a kitchen knife which he used to kill his 'father' in his hand.

If Taehyung could be mad about one thing, he hates people begging for forgiveness after acting all cocky. "Please, please don't kill your noona" his so call 'noona' said as she crawls to his leg and hugs it tightly. He snapped, he kicks her off of his leg and throws the knife at her, hitting her in her right thigh.

She screams in pain, "Oops? I guess I need to train my aiming skills," he said, he walks towards her and pulls out the knife resulting in more screaming.

"Shut the fuck up, would you? You fucking bitch" and just like that, he ended her life by stabbing her in the heart.

Police siren fills up the silences, they were just a second too late to save his 'noona'.

They corner him into the wall and lock his wrist up.

"Hello~ Nice to meet you too~" he smiles.