2

It's been two years, two years since the police kept Taehyung in jail. The once 16 years old teenager had changed a lot during the past two years, becoming more mature.

Taehyung was different from other, the older he grew, the more lean and feminine he got. From the first look of it, he doesn't look like someone that would be in jail.

Taehyung sits on his bed, swinging his legs around and twirling his hair around his index finger. It's been two years since Taehyung cut his hair and it really did enhance his feminine looks.

Oh, how naive of you if you would be thinking how Taehyung would be getting beat up in the prison full of bad guys, it was the other way around. The first day he came, he was already straddling on top of someone and punching their face with his little fist, laughing like a lunatic.

Jungkook finished his training and is currently on his way to the prison where he would be assigned. It didn't take long for him to arrive at the prison. As soon as he arrives at the prison, he hears a singing sound coming from all the way at the end of the hall. It really sounds angelic. When he was about to go towards wherever that voice came from, a sudden grip on his shoulder made him flinch.

"Don't go there, he should never be approached, but if you do be careful. He's insane." Yoongi, his coworker said.

He disobeys Yoongi and flings off the hand sitting on his shoulder and walk the empty and silence hall towards the last cell as if he was possessed. His heels and the singing is the only noise in this prison. As he steps closer and closer, he could make out the words now.

Are you insane like me?

Been in pain like me?

Brought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me?

Just to pour that motherfucker down the drain like me?

He finally reaches the last cell of this empty hall and turns to face the criminal that was singing.

"Oh! Hi there officer" the criminal holds the cage bar and tilt his head to the side and grins, "do you want to sing with me too?"

Jungkook stares at the person in front of him, that person was perhaps the most beautiful person he had ever seen.

The baggy prison clothes don't even look bad on him.

"Hello?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook was shocked, Taehyung's voice was unimaginable deep but soft.

His long, silky hair and his impossibly lean body prove his gender completely wrong.

"Hey! Answer me!" Taehyung tries once again and this time he successfully caught Jungkook's attention.

"Hi?" Jungkook answers.

Taehyung leans on the bars of the cage and giggles. "What a cute voice."

Jungkook blushes and Taehyung motion him to come closer.

When he was close enough, Taehyung grabs him by the collar and brings him close, close to the point their lips were only inches away.

"I wonder how would that pretty voice sound like when I'm skinning your pretty little face off." He whispers.

"Huh." Jungkook blankly looks at him, clearly not understanding the situation.

Taehyung releases his hold on him and giggles cutely like he wasn't even talking about skinning faces off a second ago.

"Nothing~" he sings.

Yoongi was behind Jungkook again,"don't talk to that crazy son of a bitch. I still don't get why he wasn't sent to a mental hospital."

"CRAZY!!" Taehyung screams, startling both the officers.

"Crazy," he repeats and licks the bar slowly. Jungkook unintentionally gulps at the movement.

"I'm not crazy, I'm just thinking out of the box!" Taehyung smiles his boxy smile which Yoongi think it's freaking disgusting meanwhile Jungkook think it's really cute.

"Let's go and leave this insane son of a bitch here," Yoongi said as he drags Jungkook away from Taehyung.

"Bye! Bye!" Taehyung said in a cute voice and wave them off.