Seventh

"What?!" Michael cries, confused as hell. Brooke nods. "We both...felt bad...about all the stuff they were calling you. Especially since neither of us are straight."
"WHAT!?" Michael shrieks. Brooke claps her hand over his mouth, hissing at him quietly.
"Quiet, they're probably still looking for you!" Michael nods as Brooke removes her hand from his mouth and sighs. "I'm a lesbian, Jenna is ace and aro." Michael is wide eyed but silent as he nods silently. Brooke heaves out a sigh. "Look, the point is, we're more alike than we both originally thought. Becoming friends was inevitable." Michael nods in agreement and stands up, offering his hand to Brooke. She accepts without hesitation. "So...I'm sorry for letting them treat you like human garbage." Michael rolled his eyes as Brooke walked besides him. She laughed nervously.
"It's fine. They're all pretty terrible, I wouldn't have had the guts to help me either." Brooke nods.
"Jenna should be here soon. She's meeting us at the bus stop."  Brooke takes the lead and turns a corner, where Jenna is waiting. With the rest of the group.
"I'm sorry Brooke...they saw your texts." Jenna looks extremely upset and Brooke pushes Michael backwards. "Run." Brooke hisses gently. "What-"
"Go!" Brooke shoves him, and Michael takes off running.

(Haha suffer my dudes!! Jk ily)