Chapter 21

Jackson's POV

I look at the transparent, small glass tube on my night stand and then look back to the clock.

I had it in mind.

If I take one of those pills, the impact won't change anything but, if I take the whole bottle maybe... yeah, I'll take the whole bottle.

I grab the small, glass tube in a lightning bold and open the lid.

A part of me is scared to do it but, I'm tired.

I'm tired of how people treating me.

I'm tired of how they ordered me around like a robot.

I'm tired of those hate and disgusting comments about me and my band mates.

I'm tired... and no one would understand me.

I look at the tube filled with white pills and then glance at the clock again.

5.30PM Seoul time.

I'm back in Seoul when I ran away from the others.

More like, when I ran away from reality.

I sigh... a deep sigh.

A sigh that I will regret later.

"I'm sorry." I said, whispering to myself.

The dorm is quiet. Coco is sleeping and no one is around.

It's for the better...

I told myself.

I pour all of the pills into my open palm and look at it for the last time.

"I'm so sorry."

I close my eyes tightly and shove the pills into my mouth.

Bitterness is all I can taste and feel right now but, after I swallow all of these I'm sure, I'll be fine...

I ran out of my room and into the kitchen.

As I gulp down the pills, I saw Coco running towards me, barking.

I think he sense something wrong but I smile at him as I bend down to pet him.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." My sight is becoming blurry and my stomach is churning.

I sat down in front of the barking Coco.

As if in slow motion, I collapse onto the floor as foam make its way out of my mouth.

The last thing I remember is Coco barking and a blurry figure looking down at me.

This is for the better... I told myself again.

Sojung's POV

When we arrived at Seoul Hospital, the lobby was already filled with reporters and paparazzi.

I dont know how did they heard about the news so quickly but thanks to one of the security guard, our car was able to get through the crowd and I found myself running faster than the others towards Jackson's room.

Jackson, what the hell did you do???

Negative thoughts filled my head as we run and make a sharp turn to the right.

"197!" Bambam looked to his right and saw the room.

"We better get in quick before a reporter spot us." Jinyoung said as we all nodded and slide the sliding door open.

There I saw the most humorous and cheerful person, laying lifelessly on the stiff bed, tubes sticking out everywhere from his body.

His manager besides him, looking down with dullness.