38: teo

Teo's pov

I planned y/n's birthday party. She's turning 25. And this isn't just a regular old birthday party. I booked a venue.

But tonight, were gonna get fucked up. There's gonna be drinking and dancing, and not my kinda dancing ya know what I mean.

Im tryna smash tonight. We've been together for 5 years now. When I first met her, she was so shy but damn is she a freak in bed.

She comes out the house in a low cut tight dress with a small tiara on her head. I bought that for her, real diamonds.

Damn just looking at her makes me wanna put my kids in her.

Don't tell her that.

"Damn baby you fine ashhh. Let me holler at you." I say.

She giggles.

"Happy birthday baby." I hand her a gold promise ring.

We go to the venue and the whole way there she could not stop grabbing my thighs making me feel nervous. I swear she was abouta make us get in a car accident.

When we arrive all of our friends cheer. I dap Ayo up and say hi to tianna. Y/n and tianna hug each other and start talking like crazy.

We eventually lose them both.

"Aye, how bout' we show them we still got it before the party really starts." Ayo says and I agree with him.

I just can't help my dancing. We do our thing on the big stage and bright blue light showered the whole room.

After we were done, we go look for our girlfriends. Tianna is vaping and I see y/n talking to some nigga.

Bitch who the fuck is that?

"Aye, who the hell you think you is?" I push y/n outta the way and stand in front of this pussy nigga.

"Oh shit that's yo girl? Man my bad." He puts his hands up and slowly walks away.

"You. The hell you talking to him for? He was putting his nasty dick all up on you." I say to her.

She gives me a blank face before laughing.

"Woahhhhh your sexy. I wanna have your babies." She bits her lip.

She's drunk. She gets crazy when she's drunk.

"Dance with me daddy." She pulls my arm and some twerking song comes up grinds on me with the beat.

I grab her waist moving her. Shit.

"Baby." I say. She turns around.

"Thanks for everything Mateo. I love you." She kisses me.

"I love you too."

I did good tonight.

____________________

This is extra short but I really didn't have any big ideas for this request, I wanted a happy ending this time 😂

Go check out some of my other books I just finished dark web

SEND ME REQUESTSSSSSSSSSSS

Unicorn gang 🦄🦄