Burning Bridges - Mikey Manfs

(A/n: This imagine is based of the song above, I recommend you listen to it while, or before reading this. Love you ma dudes💕 The lyrics will be in bold. This is also hella confusing so, beware.)

I've been lonely missin' your body.

It's been four weeks since the break up, I miss Mikey so much. His laugh, his eyes, his voice, his dirty jokes. I miss it all. Most of all I miss him. I can't believe he would do this to me. Why did he cheat? Was I not good enough? Was I not pretty enough? What does Becca have that I don't?

You've been out of touch, you're so far away.

I've tried calling, texting, e-mailing. Nothings worked. I see his posts on Instagram, he's happy with Becca. He gives Becca a look he never gave me, she loves him too. I looked down at my phone, my best friend has been texting me non-stop.

Wishin' you would tell me you're sorry, and you know you made a big mistake.

I just wanted Mikey to hold me, to tell me everything was gonna be okay. But he has Becca, I bet he's holding her right now.

Close my eyes and try to forget you, every time I do i just see your face.

I can't get over him, no matter bow hard I tried. This past month has been hell for me. Here I am, sitting on my bedroom floor, surrounded by pictures of me and Mikey. It's funny how I can remember everything in each picture, and I bet he isn't even thinking of me. I got on Twitter and tweeted:

@Y/T/N: Y'know, it's crazy how the one person I never thought could hurt someone, is causing the most pain I've ever felt.

After all the shit that we've been through, why you so willing​ to walk away?

I got a bunch of comments from people, wishing me the best, telling me sorry. It wasn't their fault, it's his. A sudden anger boiled inside me, dare to say, I liked it.

I don't know why I stick around to watch you burn our bridges down!

I stood up and grabbed a hoodie from my closet. I grabbed a box and put all the pictures, Manfs merchandise, and gifts that I owned into a box. I grabbed my white Converse, then I head out the door with my keys. I put the box in the back of my car.

I can't help it that I need ya, I can't help it that I need ya.

As much as it's gonna hurt, I need to come up with a way to get over him. And I did. I'm gonna throw everything into the river. Every picture, every piece of his march, all if it's going.

Now I'm drownin' underneath the water that was under me.

I finally realized that Mikey isn't worth my tears. He cheated. He ruined what we had. Not me.

I'm still screamin' that I need ya, I can't help it that I need ya.

It was about a ten minute drive to the river, so I turned the radio on. The song 'Why' came on and I instantly changes it. That was our song. Now I hate it.

Burn the bridges, burn them down, down, down, down, down.
Burn the bridges, burn them down, down, down, down, down, down.

I pulled over and decided to reply from some texts, so people would stop worrying about me.

Jake- Y/n, where are you? You're freaking me out, you're not at your house. Are you okay?

Y/n- I'm okay, just clearing my head.

Sabrina- Dude, you okay? Ademir is loosing his shit.

Y/n- Clearing my head, I'm okay.