Narry

A/N: I'm sorry I can't write hot scene between Narry. They're just so pure and it's quite a chalenge to write such scene in a oneshot. Maybe I will if it is Ziam. LLN!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V

Niall just looked at me. He can't ever keep his eyes away from my bum, can he? I bet he fancies me... Well who wouldn't!? And if he likes it, I know exactly what I am going to do! I'm a naughty little boy. Maybe I take that after Louis.

"Harry, what are you thinking?" Louis calls me, the guy just can't leave me alone with my own thought, can he?

"I was just thinking," I look at Lou, smirk.

"Com'on. You can't lie to someone as experienced as me." Louis puts his hands around my curls. That's become one of his habits lately.

"Well ok!" I always tell him my deepest thought, thinking that he will always support me, and yes he does. "How about me making a prank on Niall?

Louis' face gets serious. He pulls his hands back, places it on his chest. "How?"

"It's quite like I would tell him I was gay and then seduce him?" I smirk. Louis knows good enough how badly I want to do this prank to a boy, besides him of course.

I am a jerk, I know. But as I thought Louis would burst out laughing, he didn't. He just stares at me, and then peaks a look at Niall. His reaction is different than the time I told him I would tell Zayn I was in love with him and so on (For your information, that time I ended up being punched by Liam... Well I don't know why for sure! There must have been something between Zayn and Liam! Ziam <3)

"Are you serious? Because all I know is that Niall is a fragile boy and you can break him easily, you know. And I think, just thinking, that he really fancies you." Louis finally says, still eyeing on Niall.

I don't understand why he is so fuss up. It's just a little game. And we are brothers. Niall wouldn't hate me if I play a little game on him! I keep that thought to myself. That is quite a white lie... isn't it?

Niall's P.O.V

I like Harry, to make it straight. He's the most shining star in the group, and somehow I always think of grow old with him, only him. I dont know why this feeling and this thought got into me, but it did, and what can I do? I know it awkward when he catches me looking, but well, maybe he wouldnt know it. 

.... 

"Niall, I think we need to talk!" I hear Louis' voice sounding behind me.

I turn back. "What is it Loulou?" I laugh.

Louis puts on a really serious face. "I just want to warn you. Watch out for Harry. He won't be serious at times." And then he leaves without saying any details.

What does that mean? Is Louis hiding something? Something about Harry! That's definitely it! Louis is the only one I dare to tell my feeling to. Actually he knew it himself and then he asked me to make sure. And I told him the truth, that I like Harry. He just nodded and promised me he would do his best to help me. Louis is a nice guy, seriously! But what does it mean for him to say those words?

...

The lads are all out. Liam and Zayn goes who-the-hell-know-where, and Louis, I don't know, he just vanished.

"Hey Nialler, mind talking?" Harry suddenly asks, turning off the TV.

"OK!?" I widen my eyes. It's not usual when Harry says he wants to talk to me. We hardly ever have private conversation.