✨ Hold Me✨

I was at Tyler's house for a few days since my parents decided to leave for a short vacation meaning I could either stay home alone bored or go to Tyler's and be happy, so I chose Tyler. I opened my eyes staring up to his roof since it was now eight thirty in the morning and the sun started to peer over the horizon.

Feeling something warm against my side I peered down seeing a mess of brown fluffy hair. Noticing Tyler had curled him self up against my ribs, face buried into my shirt I didn't disturb him knowing it was rare for him to get a goodnights sleep.

I mindlessly ran my fingers through his hair hearing him sigh and stir in his sleep as I played with his fluffy brown hair. Soon Tyler stirred in his sleep then his big brown doe his opened and looked up to me, noticing where he was he went deep red and apologised for laying pressed against me.

"S-sorry" he mumbled rubbing his eyes. I smiled sweetly.

"It's okay, you were keeping me warm" I chuckled watching his face grow redder.

Tyler got up and said he was heading to have a shower to a I trailed down stairs and grabbed breakfast and coffee making my self comfortable on the couch in front of the TV. 

Many times Tyler's parents have come home and seen me sitting here eating their food and watching their TV and they're used to it.

They love me.

I was so caught up with the movie I was watching I didn't hear Tyler enter the kitchen to the side of the lounge room until he accidentally slammed a cupboard door shut. Jumping slightly, setting my mug of coffee down on the table I look over seeing Tyler trying to reach a jar from the top shelf of the cupboard.

I giggled but silenced my self when I noticed he was wearing shorts. I wasn't used to him wearing shorts since he was usually in jeans like me but these suited him. They were a pinky peach colour and kinda looked like booty shorts.

I gulped mentally smacking myself for looking at him and offered him help.

"Need some help there Ty?" I chuckled. He turned around and freaked. "I-I thought y-you w-were up stairs" he stuttered tugging his shirt down to cover his shorts.

Entering the kitchen he stepped back into the counter stumbling slightly with a scared expression. 

It broke my heart seeing him scared of me.

"Here" I grabbed the jar of Nutella and handed it too him. "You better share that" I joked smiling ruffling his hair hoping he'll calm down. He clearly was embarrassed being seen in shorts since he kept trying to cover it so I spoke up.

"Never seen you in shorts before" I spoke placing my bowl and mug in the sink washing them out. "I-I don't usually" he whispered. "Oh, well they suit you" I smiled walking back into the lounge room.

Sitting back on the couch I waited for Tyler to come in and choose a new movie to watch since there was nothing else to do. He finally joined with the jar of nutella in his hands and a small petit smile on his lips.

"Fight club?" I offered a movie seeing him nod his head furiously starting to eat the Nutella.

"Don't make your self sick again and make me rub your tummy" I chuckled hearing him groan.

"That was one time!" his words was cut off by the Nutella. Sitting through the movie I kept my eyes trained on the TV since it was my favourite movie OF ALL TIME when I noticed Tyler squirming in his seat.

"Ty sit still you lil worm" I joked but looking at his face I raised an eyebrow. "Problem?"

"I need to pee!" he jumped up throwing the jar onto my lap landing on my crotch painfully as he sprinted. I groaned setting the jar on the table and readjusted my self comfortably.