🌸"Friends"🌸

"Pfft what ever dude I totally won that" Tyler pouts after loosing another round of mario cart.

"Tell that to the game" I shoved Tyler with my shoulder making him fall slowly backwards onto the ground luckily we were already sitting on the floor. He skidded the controller away from him and laid his arms out above his head on the floor and stretched. 

My curious eyes couldn't help but wonder over to where his shirt had ride up over his prodding hip bones and tanned skin. I caught his eyes when he smiled and I snapped my gaze away from him feeling rather hot and red. 

"Want another?" I picked up the empty redbull can pointing it to Tyler. "Nah my heart might explode" he giggles as I make my way into the kitchen throwing the can away. 

"I'm gonna jump in the shower real quick, you good here?" I called out to Tyler who hummed a yes to me. The hot water rinsed down my tensed back magically making me sigh in instant pleasure and relief from the sore. Stiff backs are my worst enemy I swear. 

I lathered the shampoo in my hair when knocking was out the door. 

"What?" 

"Dude I need to fricken pee!" Tyler shouted out in a high pitch. Groaning I allowed him to come in as I turned to face the wall suddenly feeling hot again. "Don't you dare fucking flush" I growled in a jokingly manner. 

"Yes sir" he chuckled shutting the door shortly. 

Leaving the bathroom I had tugged my black boxers over my thighs and swiped some of the water of my torso and dropped the towl into a basket not bothering with a shirt or pants, Tyler's seen me in my boxers before so it's not a surprise. 

I trot into the kitchen seeing Tyler munching on cereal in his palm, weirdo is just eating it straight from the box. 

"Josh seriously!"

"What?"

"You're dripping wet!" he groans and hopes off the counter retrieving a hand cloth growing closer towards me. Standing still he swipes the water droplets of my skin like he's my mother.

 I look down to the brown haired boy as he dries me completely, a smile lingers his lips as he's satisfied with how he's done.

Placing the cloth back he didn't step backwards instead he just peered back up to me with soft brown eyes, peeking through his eyelashes shyly. A warm fuzzy feeling grew in my stomach when my hands reached up and cupped his jaw in my palms. 

I dragged my thumb across his bottom lip backing it drag down slightly. Feeling his delicate small hands grab at my waist softly he went on his tippy toes and kissed me softly but firm. 

The kiss went from innocent to cheeky straight to heated within minutes. I backed him up until he was pressed against the counter, my hands went to by his sides and gripped the counter making him trapped between the counter and my body. 

I slid my hands down and around the back of his full thighs and hooked my hands firmly underneath and lifted him up, setting him on the counter. Tyler wrapped his legs around my waist and pulled me closer, arms around my neck as I attacked his jaw with my lips and softly with my teeth, nipping at the skin delicately. 

"Fuck" Tyler moaned under his breath, swearing for the first time and I grinned knowing I was the course. Setting my hands down on his hips gripping tightly I moved to the base of his neck as bit him roughly making him grip me tightly and moan louder.

"Bed room?" Tyler's eyes were dripping with lust and fire. I nodded holding him tightly and carried him to my room where I dropped him on the mattress and crawled over him. His hands were grabby so I pinned them down above his head, eyes widen he licked his lips before tugging his bottom one between his teeth.