💕 Morning kisses 💕

"Mmm" I groaned when I woke up to something soft touching the back of my neck. Not thinking much about it until it started again but started moving up my neck.

Josh

"Are you kissing my neck" my eyes fluttered opened as I was facing the wall. "Maybe" he whispered from behind me, voice deep and husky like he had just woken up too and it sent tingles everywhere. 

I wiggled back a little bit for warmth, pressed right against his chest I noticed Josh wasn't the only thing that was awake. "Is that your hand or are you excited to see me?" I giggled before yawning and snuggling my face back into the pillow. 

"Mmm I'm always excited to see you kitten" he whispered in my ear before nipping at my ear lobe and down my neck, teeth nibbling at the skin gently making me squirm slightly. 

I turned over in his arms seeing him giving me a lazy smirk. Smiling he moved closer to kiss me but I moved back a little giggling when he pouted when I wouldn't kiss him. 

His hands moved from my lower back to my hips, rubbing circles slowly on them. Laying there staring at each other, his dark brown coffee eyes fell shut again when I moved gently closer and pressed my lips to his which woke him back up.

The kiss deepened, our tongues danced in a hot passionate kiss as I swung my leg over his waist and lazily straddled him. Kissing his lips once more I kissed down his jaw nipping at the skin with my teeth all down his neck as his hands gripped my hips tightly probably causing bruises. 

I rocked my hips back and forth slowly over his obviously excited crotch hearing him groan and moan beneath me. I smirked to my self knowing I was the one making him a hot heated mess in the sheets. 

Since he didn't bother wearing a shirt to bed I moved down kissing and nipping at his chest and stomach hearing him giggling slightly from being sensitive. 

Before I could take care of his 'problem' he brought my face back up to his, keeping me just hovering over him as his rested his hand on the side of my face, his thumb tracing over him bottom lip. 

Sticking my tongue out a little I kitten licked the pad of his thumb seeing his eyes follow each and everyone of my moves, pupils blown as I softly licked his thumb knowing it was stirring him up.

Quickly I was thrown around and was laying on my back, Josh above with dark but loving eyes. I sighed feeling him kiss me before his magic hands undid the draw strings of my pants. 

Soon taking off my shirt and slowly dragging his hands down each and every single bit of my skin before kissing it he slowly palmed me through my boxers making me whine and buck my hips. 

Soon having my boxers removed, he kissed and marked up the inside of my inner thigh making me grip the sheets in my fist before begging him to do something else for release. "Patience baby" he cooed but I glared at him making him chuckle and rub my legs.

He leaned down over me and whispered in my ear. "Turn over for me kitten" rolling on my stomach it occurred to me that we've never done it in this position before and I was slightly scared but very eager. 

Feeling his hands grip my waist he pulled them up so I was basically presenting my ass to him. Before I could question what he was doing I felt a sudden hot stinging sensation on my left cheek making me give out a moan. 

"You liked that?" Josh asked soothing my now burning cheek with his palm. Oddly enough I actually found pleasure in what he just did so I nodded earning another smack. "Never knew you were into spanking kitten" again with the pet name he leaned over to the beside table grabbing the lube.