you

to the guy who cheated
how was it? was it good? did you enjoy it? Well i hope it was worth it because right now,your girl might not know about it but sooner or later she will find out.
But i want you to look in her eyes, I mean,really look at them because as angry as she's going to be,her eyes will show you how devastated she is. Her eyes will show you how sad she is. Her eyes will show you how heartbroken she is. Its all in the eyes,and i want you to look at them because when you do,youre going to see a girl who feel like shes been wasting her time on you,who feels like she should never been trusted you,ever. Who feels like shes been stabbed right in her heart because thats literally how its going to feel for her. She will think like a fool for believing youre a good guy,she will feel stupid for being with you,she will feel dumb for still loving you even after all of this shit because even if you two manage to get past this,you both never really get past this because she will forever remember it and she will make sure you never forget it.
and for the girl who get cheated on,
i felt sorry because i knew you deserve better,WE deserve better.

-to the guy who cheated // by teens area (deleted) via line acc