Chapter 4

3rd person POV
"A game? Do I even have a chance to win? To get away from here?" Wonders (M/n) to himself as his
companions observe him intensely. "O-okay, I will play." Decides (M/n) and the brothers only smirk softly knowing that there will be some fun for at least a little while. After they all finish dining (M/n) quickly tries to leave to 'his' room only to get completely lost. Not willing to wait for some brother to show up, he decides to open random doors, hoping that he will eventually find the room he woke up in.
"Did you get lost?" Asks a soft voice. "Who?!" Panics (M/n) as he turns around to see a smaller blonde female looking pale. "It's only her.. Now that I think about it she wasn't at diner." "Y-yes I guess I got lost. D-do you know where is 'my' room?" "Ah, sure. It's right there." She responds as she directs him to a door similar to the others. "T-thank you.. Uh are you okay? You look unwell." (M/n) asks worriedly to which Yui flinches a little bit remembering what Ayato did to her when she was ready to leave to the dining room. "D-did they do that?" Asks (M/n) almost whispering, worrying that someone is listening to them. Yui only lowers her head not wanting to make eye contact and nods shakily. After a while of silence Yui's belly decides to rumble loudly which makes (M/n) chuckle softly. "Ah, I forgot I was going to the kitchen since I couldn't make it to dinner." Muttered Yui. Worrying for the smaller female, (M/n) offers her that he will walk her to the kitchen and make her something small to eat which she rejects at first but after some insisting she ends up accepting. "He is nice." Thinks the blonde girl to herself as she blushes softly. "A-are you okay? You became red all of sudden, do you have a fever?" Worries the innocent male as he touches the girl's forehead. Embarrassed, the girl only shakes her head quickly making the taller male a little bit more calm.
When they finally reach the kitchen he starts making her some pancakes since that is the only thing he remembers making with his mother when he was small. "Ah, this brings back memories" Thinks (M/n) as he smiles sadly. The girl decides to not question him and just wait for him to finish.
After a while he gives her the first pancake with sugar and some chocolate topping. "Oh, it looks really good!" "T-thank you, I hope they are good. I didn't make them in some time." The room stays quiet after his last comment and only the sizzling sound of making pancakes is heard in the background which is quickly interrupted by a flirty voice.
"What are you two piglets doing here?" Sings Laito cheerfully, attracting the attention of the two startled humans. "What are you making?" Whispers Kanato into (M/n)'s ear. "I-I-I'm j-just making some pancakes." Stutters the nervous male. "Well then what are you waiting for? Give me some!" Demands the short tempered vampire making (M/n) flinch. Shaking, (M/n) serves the lilac haired male what he asked for and then he looks in the direction of Laito not being sure if he should also give him a serving. Laito only shakes his head with his usual smile plastered on his face making (M/n) nod shakily. "Hah, this is sweet. I wonder if (M/n)'s blood is sweeter." Smirks Kanato while watching the (h/c) haired male shake from a small distance. (M/n) tries to focus on making pancakes but the lilac haired vampire keeps grabbing his attention to the point where (M/n) carelessly burns his fingers on the pan. "Agh." Cries out the human making the other two vampires smirk. "You're a clumsy one aren't you?" Laughs the ginger haired male while (M/n) pours cold water on his small but painful burn. "Show me your hand." Orders the smaller vampire, grabbing the human's hand not waiting for an answer. (M/n) however shakes of the vampire's hand because of the pain he felt when the vampire grabbed him. Realizing what he had done (M/n) looks at the smaller male seeing the raging expression on his face. "I guess you're thinking you can do whatever you want in here just because he kept you in here for so long." Hisses the lilac haired vampire as his taller sibling starts chuckling to the current situation. "I guess training you won't be a bad idea." Smirks Kanato as he approaches (M/n), but suddenly stops. "No I have a better idea." Says Kanato darkly as he appears next to Yui. "Huh, what is he doing?! Why would he do something to her?" Wonders (M/n) as he approaches them but is quickly stoped by the fedora wearing vampire. "Just watch." Whispers Laito into the human's ear. Helpless, (M/n) pleads for the small vampire to let the girl go. "Your actions have consequences." States Kanato before he thrusts his fangs into the helpless human female as (M/n) screams for him to stop not being able to see someone like this, making the short vampire stop and smirk darkly. "I will stop if you give us your blood. It's your decision." Smirks the short vampire making (M/n) decide if he should let them do to him something he hates or if he should make the unknown girl suffer for his mistake. "It's my fault that this happened." Thinks (M/n). "O-okay just leave her alone." Murmurs the human male as tears start slowly rolling from his eyes. "That's the expression we wanted to see." Breaths Laito into his prisioners ear, licking it in the process, making Kanato pissed. "Laito, I'm going first." Hisses the smaller vampire, releasing the blonde female who falls to the ground still conscious, before he appears next to the human, furiously sinking his teeth into (M/n)'s neck. "Oh my." Sings the taller vampire as he thrusts his fangs into the human's wrist, making the human flinch as he cries, trying not to scream so that they won't have excuses to punish him or anyone else even further.
"That's enough." States a deep voice that belongs to their oldest brother, which the vampires ignore at first but after controlling themselves they let their new blood bag fall to the floor, knowing that they will have more opportunities to taste that blood again, if they leave him alive.
"Are you okay?!" Shouts suddenly Yui running  closely to (M/n). "Look at what you did to him! You have to help hi-" "Shut up, you're always so noisy." Interrupts the blonde male as he picks up the skinny male, who doesn't have any strength to struggle, and leaves the room without saying another word.

Heyy, here's the next chapter.
Hope to liked it!!