Chapter 10 (Ending)

A loud thud is heard outside of the mansion. As the body fell down, the blood flowing out immediately attracted the vampires, making them appear next to (M/n) immediately.
As they see the lifeless body in from of them, some start crying, some start panting hysterically.

"We did this."

A few hours passed but the vampires stayed still as they watched their poor prey lying on the ground.

Suddenly they all flinch upon hearing a familiar voice
"Oh my my, what is wrong?" Asks a man, a vampire. Their father.
"Hah? What do you have there?" He demands as he looks at the dead boy lying there. " Well that not good is it? I lend you my toy and you break it." He picks up the pale lifeless body and starts walking into his study. His sons don't dare to move in his presence, so they wait for him to leave. They continue living their now purposeless lives without their one and only love.

A week has passed since Karlheinz went into his study with (M/n). His curios sons however didn't have the courage to go and see for themselves what is happening there.
Their anxiousness is finally calmed as their father walks into the living room, but shock quickly overflows their bodies when they see him.
They can even smell that amazing blood of his.
"How is that even possible?" Asks Reiji, full of curiosity as he tries to touch (M/n)'s face but is stopped by Karlheinz.
"Now now, I didn't give you permission to touch him. You all already broke him once."
"I could make his blood flow, exactly the same way every other body works, but I changed something in his brain so that he wont have any free will. It's a pity, he had quite a nice personality."
They look at him in amazement.
"Huh? So how does he do things? Like eating or even walking." Demands Ayato, standing up from his seat.
"Hah, dummy. I had to modify him a little bit." Says Karlheinz in excitement. "He now reacts to my voice. I'm such a genius."
"What?!" Shouts out Kanato. "So he's something like your doll?!"  
"He was always my doll and if you didn't break him, you could have enjoyed him more." Explains Karlheinz with a grin and since he loves the expressions his sons are making and he gets an idea.

"Kiss me." He orders to the expressionless boy and so he does. The built up anger inside of Ayato, makes him try to throw a punch at Karlheinz. "Shield me" Orders Karlheinz in time, so Ayato ends up punching (M/n) who then falls to the ground. "Hahahaha, how more pathetic can you get?" Laughs Karlheinz as he picks up the boy. "Oh and we will be leaving tomorrow morning so make sure that you say goodbye tomorrow at breakfast.

After he leaves the sons start arguing about what should they do.
"We should just let him go we did enough damage to him already." Says sadly Subaru.
"No! We can try to escape with (M/n)." Suggests Ayato. However they can't come up with a plan. And trying to fight Karlheinz is out of the question. After a while of arguing they decide that they will let him go.

When the breakfast comes, they talk a bit with (M/n) who doesn't respond.
When the time for them to leave comes Karlheinz orders "Say byee!".
(M/n) looks blankly in the directions of the Sakamaki brothers and says so."

That was the last time they hear his voice.
The last time they see him.
The last time they smell his odor.

Hello everyone,
This is the ending of this story.
I'm sorry for putting it online so late but hey here it is.
I'm going to edit the story just a little bit sometime in the future.
Thank you for reading it and I hope that you enjoyed it.
Byee

(M/n) will keep on living in a cage,
That cage being his own body.