Chapter 20

Chloe⬆️
Their Schedule:
1st- homeroom/playtime
2nd- math/reading (they alternate days)
3rd- Melody(vampire training),Kingsley(intro to magic)
Lunch
Recess
Nap time
4th- Werewolf training
5th- arts and crafts
6th- playtime until it's time to go
Kingsley's POV
3rd period
It's third period and Melody isn't in my class. I miss her so much my heart aches, stupid bond. Besides that the class is really cool I learned a couple spells. My favorite one is making your thoughts appear. So if I'm thinking of ice cream I can do this spell to get it. Before the class was over Mr. Mitchell gave us our own book of spells and rules. Seeing how blank the cover was I already had the desire to cover it in stickers😍. " I know it the first day but I want to you to go home and practice the spells you learned today as homework." Said Mr. Mitchell. Some people groaned but I'm kinda excited to go home and practice my spells, that is after I cover this book in stickers.
*the bell rings*
I head towards the lunch room
ML= Mindlink
ML Kingsley- where are you?
ML Melody- I'm coming. I ran into Anna, Zoey and Lyric in the hallway. Just go ahead and find us a table.
ML Kingsley- ok.
End of conversation
I head over to empty table in the corner and take out my lunch. A couple minutes later Melody and girls sit down with their lunches. She gives me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed and smile as I take out my lunch. " How was 3rd bwock?" I ask " It was ok all our teacher did was talk us to death." Melody says " How about you?" She ask " Eh, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, besides you not being there I actually really liked it. We learned a couple spells." "I'm glad one of us had fun." She said smiling at me. After lunch was over we headed over to the playground for recess my favorite part of the day. I ran over to the swings as fast as I could to get one. When I get there I wait for Melody catch up to me. " I see you got a swing." I smile and nod my head " yup!" " do you want me to push you?" " yup!" She laughs " I figured that." She pushes me on the swing for ten minutes when I start to become a little hot but not from being outside. It was really uncomfortable. I tell Mel to stop pushing me so I can get off. "What's wrong Kingsley?" Melody ask concerned. " I no know. I feel very hot and uncomfortable." I answer. " come with me so you can relax for a little." Melody grabs my hand I feel some relief as she leads me under a big tree. She sits down and I sit in between her legs as she holds me from behind. Instantly my body becomes cool and relaxed in her embrace. " Do you feel better now?" She ask "Mhmm" I hum putting my head in her neck. When I breathed in, her scent was a lot stronger then it usually is. I growl lowly at the smell. I feel my teeth come out a bit. Not longer after my body had gotten comfortable it was time to go back inside. Melody gets up and turn to help me up. I whine as my body becomes hot again. I go towards Melody and hug onto her. "Kingsley we need to go back inside." "Can you carry me please?" I ask. She picks me up, I wrap my body onto her as she walks us to where everybody was waiting. We walk inside and head back to our classroom for nap time. "Alright, everyone go get you mats it's nap time." "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get the mats." She puts me down to go get the mats as the familiar feeling returns as I wait impatiently for her to come back. When she does she puts our mats together and cuddles me under the blanket. I sigh as the feeling goes away. I play with Melody's hair as we cuddle. I start to fall asleep in Mel's arms.
One hour later
I was awaken by Melody shaking me, I groan hiding my face in her neck. "It's time to get up we have to go to our next class" she says I finally decide to get up and stretch. Melody takes the mats and blanket back to our cubbies and gets our training stuff. While she gone the hot uncomfortable feeling that I almost forgot came back. Melody comes back with our bags. " I no wanna go to class Mel" "Why not?" "I don't feel good" "we still have to go to class but we'll tell the teacher you don't feel good. Ok?" I nod my head. She grabs my hand and leads me to gym for our werewolf training. We go into the locker room to change into our gym shirt and shorts. We go back into the gym. " I'll go tell Mr. Phillip you don't feel good." I nod. I watch as he's tells her it's fine. She comes back to tell me. "If you need anything link me ok?" "Ok" Mr. Phillip blows the whistle to start class. As they're warming up so am I but this time it's getting worse as the minutes go by. 20 minutes into class it's almost unbearable I feel the tears threatening to spill from my eyes. Melody looks over sensing my pain and runs over to me. "Kingsley what's wrong? you were fine when I left." I no know what's wrong but I don't hurt when you hold me." I cry reaching my arms out. "It's ok Kingsley." She holds me close in her arms. I purr in delight as relief washes over me. " Mel you no leave me anymore pwease" she nods her head "I won't" The teacher notice Mel's not participating anymore and comes over "Melody why aren't you participating anymore?" "My mate needs me." " I know not being around your mate is hard but you have to get use to it. Now come back over and join the class." Melody goes to leave but I growl. The teacher looks at me." I know it's hard but Melody needs to get back to class." I growl again warningly. Mr. Phillips looks at me challengingly. "Ok I'm gonna have to separate you two." He goes to grab Melody's arm and I bit him, not enough to draw blood but enough for him to feel it. He yanks his arm back in shock. " Kingsley Cabello-Juaregui that is completely unacceptable! Report to the Headmistress office now!" He yells. I grab Melody's hand and head to her office. I knock on the door. I hear a come in. I walk in and sit in Melody's lap. "Why are you in my office?" Mrs. Garnet ask knowingly. " Because I bit my teacher when he tried to take my mate away." I say not really fazed by her right now. " That's no excuse to bite a teacher." " I warned him and he continued to try to take her away from me." Just then My Mommies come through the door. They look at me very upset. "Ah Mrs. and Mrs. Cabello-Juaregui I'm glad you can make it." "We came as soon as you called." Momma said. "Yes as I told you on the phone Kingsley bit one of teachers after he tried to separate her from Melody." My Mommy shakes her head in disapproval. "Kingsley why on earth would you do that?" Mommy ask. "I tried to but every time I did my body would get hot and it was really uncomfortable but it went away when Melody held me." I say hiding my face in Melody's neck. Everyone in the room got quiet. "Kingsley look at me." Momma says. I look up. "You're going through heat right now and that's why you feel this way. We're not mad at you for what you did it's very common to have out burst like that when you're in heat." I look at her confused. "Mrs. Garnet thanks for calling us we'll make sure to explain everything to Kingsley and make sure I doesn't happen again." Mommy says. Mrs. Garnet smiles "Alright. See you next week." Momma picks me up off Melody's lap putting me in her arms as Mommy does the same to Melody I whine and try to push away to get to Mel. "It's ok baby we're gonna get you home and help you"  Mommy looks at Momma and says "This next week is gonna be hell."