Poison

When you coughed after laughing at Mug's joke, you realized a few petals came out of that cough. "Why...?" you said quietly, "Why must this disease come back to me...? Was love not the cure to this sickness...?" Ruby looked at Mugs and asked what's wrong with her (mom/dad), in Mugman responded, "Get inside!"

"Babe!" Cuphead said while holding you close on the urge of tears, "I'll call a doctor!" He does as he promised and called up your doctor.

*slight time skips, yo!*

When doctors arrived, Cuphead told them that the surgery was unsuccessful in one of your lungs according to you. There was a sharp stabbing feeling in your lungs, making you throw up bloody daisy petals. "IT HURTS!!!" you shouted in agony, "MAKE IT STOP, PLEASE!!!!!!!!"

"I'll be with you soon, alright (y/n)?" Cuphead said in a soothing way, crying and hiccuping, "I promise I'll bring Ruby!" The sounds of that made you less stressed and anxious, but the pain was spreading like poison all over your chest, hoping to consume your poor life over to death.

*another time skip*

The feeling was still unbearable. The needle and thorns were still growing more and more sharp, sharper than ever. You can't stand even a second of this eternal pain in your lungs. It felt as if it's scrapping your rib cage.

Just now, Cuphead, Ruby and Mugman came into your room and asked how you were. "I'm in terrible conditions..." you responded while gasping for air slightly, "The pain is going to my chest... and at a fast rate too..." This made Mugman, Cuphead and Ruby devastated to hear this. What will they do?

"Listen to me, Cups!" you said while grabbing his arm tightly, "There is a rose with blue and platinum plated petals and a silver stem. It says in my book that it can cure a person with hanahaki, no matter how sevear it is! You three must find it for me...!" You then passed out. Cuphead then brushed your hair to the side to kiss your forehead and said, "I will, my love... Come on you two! We got a rose to find!"