Night Terrors (pt. 1)

(Song goes best in a quiet room or with a pair of headphones)

"Good night, my love..." Cuphead said while holding you close to his chest. It was then that you fell in a deep sleep, not knowing that this dream could be as well become reality.

Once 'waking up', you saw Cups standing there, looking negitive, which was unusual for you to see him like this. "Babe!" you shouted

"I don't need you!" Cups said with a serious toned voice, "My love for you is over!" You froze for a moment, not knowing what to think or say about this. Once speaking, only flower petals poured out of your mouth, leaving you breathless. You tried to get Cuphead to help you, but he only said "You really are this in love with me?? Tsk... such a shame really, a pity!"

Cuphead then left you laying on the floor helpless while he slowly turned into nothing but a dead body of a cup.

"This.... can't be real....!!" you said while choking by the feeling of the petals and thorns. You couldn't stand this feeling anymore. Hearing voices to wake up, the sweet and comforting sounded familiar to you from the real world, you woke up with a cold, yet painful shock in your chest and stomach.

There was bloody rose petals and thorns on the bed and all over Cuphead's pajama top.