Sweet Dreams

(Just like the last story, this has another touchy subject that has to do with self harm so I suggest that if you're sensitive to this, I recommend skipping this part and read the next part cause I care about you all)

"It's been months since I saw Cuphead smile," Mugman said to Ruby, "I'm worried for him and his safety, Ruby...!"

"I am too, uncle Blue," Ruby said with a worried look, "maybe we should check on dad...!" They opened the door to see Cuphead pretending to sleep in his bed, and what a relief too cause he doesn't have any intense feelings to hurt himself or others. "Dad...?" Ruby said, putting her hand on his arm, in which Cuphead jolted in pain and pulled his arm away from her.

Mugman got Ruby to her room and went back to his brother's room to talk to him. "Bro...!" Mugs said while shaking him up. Cuphead hugged his brother in sorrow while his arms were bleeding from cutting and scratching himself while repeating the words "I'm sorry, bro!" and "Please forgive me!" Mugman couldn't stand seeing his own brother in such a deep depression, he held him close and started to hum him a lullaby while rocking him back and fourth.

After getting Cuphead to a deep sleep, Mugman got a first aid kit and wrapped his arms in a wet cloth and bandages, hoping it would work. Ruby teared up while seeing Mugs help his bro out. "Will dad be...?" Ruby asked until Mugs rubbed her head and said, "He needs to sleep and recover... I have an idea for this Christmas..." (cause it's now December in this story, or if you don't celebrate this specific holiday, it can be Kwanzaa or Hanukkah)

Mugman called up you and told you that you need to maje Cup feel better by singing a song and showing up to the house on the day. "Sure I can do that!" you said calmly, "I'll do it for you, Ruby and my love dove Cups!" It was a deal that'll get Cuphead out of his depressing state and be more happy again.