Naemini: Character Info

Character Info

Name: Naemini [Nay-ih-men-ee]

Name Origin: The Latin word for nobody, "neminem."

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Likes:
Animals, Soups, Rice, meats, Videogames, Drawing, Photography, and spicy food.

Dislikes:
Math, science, chemistry, etcetera. People who are snobs, preps, people who walk on the wrong side of the hall/sidewalk, fish(food).

Physical Description:

5'2", Iridescent purple eyes, with blossom pink hair. Her skin is a pale ivory with rosey red lips. She has somewhat broad shoulders for a girl and strong legs. However, because of her small size, she ends up seeming very dainty. She's not fat or pudgey, but she's not too skinny either. She has two horns that protrude from the top of her head; the ends are broken and look shattered, but she conceals them with a glamour.

Personality:
Usually quiet, likes to hang with friends but needs a lot of alone/relaxation time, can be kind but will not take shit from others. Tries to be tolerant of people she doesn't like. She is short and seems fragile, but is vicious in her attacks, has a sharp tongue, and is furiously loyal to her friends. She's not very good at sports or running, but only because she doesn't want to (she can do very well if she actually tried.)

Bio: You'll find out as the story goes ;3