Chapter 6

Guess who passed all her finals, got all A's and one B on her report card, got her driving permit, -deep inhale and exhale- bought herself a new $300 phone, got 72 Copic markers, has two thumbs, and made an extra long update for you guys?!

-points to self with thumbs-

THIS GIRL!!!!

-faints- ♥♥♥♥

*the above picture is most definitely me*

**I also apologize for any spelling or odd mistakes. I'm using a new phone.**

-----------------------------------------------

It'd been about a day since the "pop quiz" and Naemini was asleep. Curled up comfortably in her bed, her comforter pulled around her body like a fluffy cocoon.

"Ms. Naemini..."

She sighed lightly. "Rin... I'm s... you..."

"Naemini!"

Naemini bolted awake and sat up in her bed with a gasp. She looked frantically about the room, looking for the intruder.

In the center of her room were Shiemi and Yukio, with Rin on his back dead asleep. Naemini blinked a couple times. "When did we decide to have a slumber party in my room...?" She mumbled in tired confusion.

"I need you to stay with Rin," Yukio explained, laying his brother down on the floor. "Something's come up, but I'll let you know as soon as it's taken care of." He hurried out of the room, closing the door, leaving Naemini and Shiemi in a confused silence.

"U-um, Ms. Naemini...?" Shiemi eventually stuttered. Naemini pulled her eyes from the door and looked at her. "What were you dreaming about..? With Rin in it...?"

Naemini blushed. "Dreaming about Rin?" She coughed.

"You were mumbling in your sleep..."

"O-oh. Well I really don't remember to be honest?"

The two girls laughed. Suddenly Rin started mumbling in his sleep.

"Looks like I'm not the only one," Naemini chuckled. Shiemi smiled and began shaking Rin's shoulder gently.

"Rin...? Rin, wake up...!" She said softly.

Rin's eyes flew open and he sat up with a yelp. "Shiemi! What're you doing in my room?!" He squeaked, then looked to the side with a blush and smirk. "Not that I mind or anything..."

Naemini felt a prick of jealousy and threw her pillow at the back of his head. It connected with a soft but satisfying "THWUCK!" Naemini met his eyes with an annoyed glare. "We're in my room, Genius."

Rin turned almost completely red. "Oh! Uh... Why???"

"Don't ask me...," she yawned. "Your brother came in carrying you with Shiemi and said to watch you because something came up..."

Shiemi nodded. "He said he'd heard something," she added. Rin looked confused.

"I think it's odd too," Naemini murmured.

Interrupting their thoughts and conversation, gun shots rang out from somewhere within the building. Immediately they all stood, Naemini jumping from her bed to lead Rin out of her room, still in her pajama shorts and a t-shirt. "Shiemi! Stay here it might be too dangerous!" She called as she left the room.

"Rin look!" Naemini gasped as they neared the stairs. A trail of blood led up the stairs and to the roof.

"Yukio...," he murmured worriedly and ran up the stairs. Naemini hesitated for a moment. Something was off. It was a lot of blood on the stairs, as if someone was terribly wounded. However, for whatever reason, she just couldn't convince herself it was Yukio who was bleeding this much. Shaking her head, Naemini sprinted up the stairs.