Discovery of a Flame, Part 1:

So today was just another normal day for me.
Wake up, go to school, stay behind to study, come home, do chores and relax.
But little did I know it wasn't going to stay that way...

I wake up to a loud bang at the front door.
Before I knew it I heard people in the house, they sounded like they had guns and armour.
I heard my dad get up and then I heard a loud thud and that made me get out of my bed.
I grabbed my phone to see what the time was, it was 11:17pm, I heard them slam open another door and heard my step-sister scream,

"GET ON THE GROUND." I heard them yell.
Before I could grab one of my swords (I collected them), I saw my door fly open, it nearly slammed into me, but thankfully I moved out of the way, so it just clipped my left shoulder.
I let out a slight Yelp.

Before I could do anything else three people entered my room, they were covered in armour and were loaded with weapons.
They held their guns at me.

"ARMS IN THE AIR, YOU MUTANT FREAK." One of them yelled at me.

I quickly put my arms up in surrender. And wait did he just call me a Mutant..

One of them grabbed my arms with force and put them behind my back, he placed me in handcuffs and held his gun at the back of my head, the other two still had their guns pointed at me.

I was so scared, but also angry, I thought they were going to kill me and my family.

The soldier behind me pushed me out of my door behind one of the other soldiers and the last one followed behind, before he forced me into the hallway I saw yellow lettering on their arms, when I saw those letters, I instantly knew who they were, I felt even more scared because of what they do to people, they were the MRD, the Mutant Response Division...

I felt my heart sink, I felt even more fear than before, being held at gunpoint didn't help the situation at all.

Why are they here? None of us are mutants, at least I don't think so. But why did they call me a Mutant Freak? I wasn't a mutant, I didn't have any special gifts, I was just me.

But I guess they didn't think so.

They shoved me into my lounge room I saw my family sitting on the couch, with a few soldiers behind them. 

They seemed to tense up extremely when I entered the room, mainly because they quickly put their guns up and aimed them at me, I could tell they were not set to stun. I was scared, worried and a bit pissed off (I don't know why), I just wanted to get the MRD away.

"We found the freak, and she didn't seem too powerful." The MRD Soldier who walked in front of me said.

"Stupid piece of crap, must be losing its touch." He said while hitting a metal box, must have been a mutant tracker.

I looked between my family and saw they were all covered in bruises and cuts, that must have been from the MRD, bursting through the doors and forcing them to come out until they found who or what they were looking for, until they found me..

"The hell you talking about, she's an omega, don't you all see it." Said the soldier who was standing behind me holding me at gunpoint, as I snapped back into reality.

Level 5? What the hell does that mean.

I try to remember what the news has said about the mutant classifications but I couldn't think, my mind was filled with fear and terror.

"I'm not a mutant." I finally yelled. The soldier standing next to me hit me to make me shut up.
I grunted, man I wanted to punch him so fucking hard now.