Welcome to Xavier's, Part 3:

After about an hour of sitting in the office the paperwork was finally over with.

Professor gave Ema-lee a piece of paper which had her class schedule on it.

She had to choose 8 classes, 4 classes were compulsory and the other 4 she got to choose.

The classes she has to do are,

English

Math (she hates math the most)

Psychology

Human Biology (Didn't want to do this, but had to)

Media (She was most looking forward to this class)

Philosophy and Theology (She didn't really know what this class was)

History

Technology (She only chose this because it was either that or Art and she sucks at Art).

She also has to do Power Training with Professor and Jean at least 2-3 days a week for an hour-2 hour training session.

Just as Ema-lee was about to leave the office, Professor called her.

"And one more thing, my Dear." Ema-lee turned around to see what Professor wanted.

"Welcome to Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters." Ema-lee nodded with a smile.

"Thank You." She replied and then left.

As Ema-lee left Professor's office, she heard someone else call out to her.

"Ema-lee." She turned around and saw Magneto sitting at the table with the chess set.

"May I speak with you for a moment?" he asked. Ema-lee nodded.

"Sure, what's up?" She asks sounding curious, as she took the seat in front of him.

"I just wanted to make sure, you know if you ever feel like you don't belong here, there is another place you can go, somewhere you can set your powers free, somewhere where mutants don't live in fear of humans, somewhere you'll be like a god."

She looked at him in surprise, as he stands up.

"You will always be welcome to join the Brotherhood, my Dear." He said as he nods at her.

"And I hope you enjoy your stay here at the school." Ema-lee still looked surprised.

The Brotherhood? Feel like a God? What the hell.. Ema-lee thought.

But she simply nodded.

"Thankyou Magneto, and thanks again for saving me last night." She responded.

"Anything for one of us, My Dear." He stepped away and headed to the door. Ema-lee stood up and took a deep sigh.

"Ema-lee." Jean called out to her. She turned around and saw Jean standing there.

"Ready to go?" She asks.

"Ready to go where?" Before she got an answer Jean grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the room. To where Ema-lee didn't know.

Jean lead her into a car parked in the Garage. On the way Jean explained to Ema-lee where they were going They were going to go shopping for Ema-lee's new clothing.

Jean had explained that class for her started the next day which was a Monday, So generally Jean thought it would be good for her to go get her clothing today, before she meet any of the students.

"To New York Shopping." Jean said seeming very excited. Ema-lee smiled.

"Yeah." She answered.

The thing is that Ema-lee wasn't as excited as Jean when it comes to shopping, because she doesn't really enjoy it.