Welcome to Xavier's, Part 2:

Once they left Ema-lee's room,

They decided to walk around the mansion, before heading to see the Professor.

They walked through a few halls and went down a flight of stairs.

They walked through a few kitchens and rec rooms, they also went through a few corridors.

Ema-lee looked around in absolute awe, taking in all of the surroundings.

Jean promised Ema-lee that she would show her the rest of the school later, as they had to see the Professor.

They came to a room, which looked a bit like a lounge room.

It was pretty spacious, the walls were brown and had a few painting on the walls, the floors were a lighter brown and there was a large carpet in the centre of the room. In the room itself there was a long couch in the middle of the room, there was a coffee table in front of it, and they were sitting in front of a fire place. There was a table and three chairs at the back of the room. There was also a chess set sitting on the table.

Chess? Who plays Chess here? Ema-lee thought as she looked at the game.

She continued to look around the room, there were a few plants on either side of the window sill which was placed above the table at the back of the room, there were two big vases filled with what looked like plastic/fake plants in them, they were placed on either side of the fireplace.

At the other side of the room there was a double brown door, which Ema-lee figures probably leads to the Professor's office.

They walked past a person sitting on the couch, he had his feet on the coffee table, he seemed familiar to Ema-lee.

Jean came to a stop. As the man stood up.

It was Scott Summers aka Cyclops.

Scott and Jean hugged each other, and Ema-lee quickly looked away, as they kissed.

Why? Ema-lee thought. While rolling her eyes.

They pulled away.

"Hello again Ema-lee." Scott said with a wave.

Ema-lee Nodded in response.

"Is Professor around?" Jean asked Scott.

"Yeah, he's just taking to Magneto now." "He shouldn't be too long." Scott replied.

He turned to Ema-lee.

"And then we'll get you settled in." he said with a bright smile, Jean joined in with the smile.

Ema-lee couldn't help but smile too, it was a slight smirk while her head was down, as she was completely worried, for everyone being around her.

Sure her powers hadn't come into effect since last night, but she could tell it could come without notice. She was also completely worried about fitting in, she never really 'fit in' at her old schools before she became a mutant.

Jean could sense her unease.

She came over to her and placed her hands onto her shoulders.

Ema-lee looked up at Jean.

"Don't worry Em, you're powers won't hurt anyone here and you'll fit in just fine. I promise you, you will." She said with a calming tone.

That's highly unlikely. Ema-lee said to herself.

But on the outside she just slightly nodded, and judging by Jean's facial expression, she knew what Ema-lee had thought.

She let go of Em's shoulders, and stood back next to Scott.