Welcome to Xavier's, Part 1:

She slowly wakes up, as she tries to open my eyes, as she sits up and rubs her eyes.

When she finally opens her eyes, she is quickly greeted by sunlight, coming through a window.

She quickly closes her eyes, before she goes blind.

She opens her eyes again and looks around with panic, she see's that she is in a nice comfortable room, she see's a little couch chair on the left of her, a desk and chair near the corner of the room, three doors, one must have been the door to get in and out, another which was way bigger, must have been a wardrobe and the last one she could instantly tell, was the door to her own bathroom.

The night's events begin to roll into her mind again.

She puts her hands on her head as she holds them up on top of her knees.

Where the hell am I? She thinks.

She looks around again, and finds clothes left out for her on the chair.

Ema-lee decides to go have a shower, as she still smells like ash and fire.

She is also still pretty messy from the events of last night.

Ema-lee gets out of bed, with a grunt.

Having still being a bit sore from last night, but she still gets up, determined to have a shower and get changed into some clean clothes.

She walks towards the door on the right of her bed, which was left open. Most likely so she knew where the bathroom was when she woke up.

I wonder when i'll see everyone again? She thinks as she nearly enters the bathroom.

Who knows, let's get freshened up. She says to herself again.

She enters the bathroom as she flicks on the light-switch.

She stands there in awe of the bathroom, it is around a normal sized bathroom, it has a shower in the far left, in front of it is a toilet, which is right on the left of Ema-lee, there is a towel rack in between the shower and toilet, there was still a fair amount of space next to them, on her right, there was a bathtub.

I know what i'm doing tonight. She says to herself, as she looks at the bathtub.

She looks directly in front of her and sees a mirror and sink, she quickly turns away from the mirror and takes off of her locket and her clothes, then has a nice hot shower.

After being in the shower for about 30 minutes, she comes out of her nice warm shower, having gotten rid of all the dirt, ash and dried up blood off of her person, she even washed her hair, with strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner, which was a nice surprise for her.

Professor or Jean must have read my mind and found out that I loves strawberries. Ema-lee thought with a slight smile on her face.

She quickly wraps a towel around herself, and heads out of her bathroom, towards the clothes that were laid out of the chair for her.

They were nice and simple, which was her style, there was a black jumper, a pair of dark denim jeans, a pair of socks and a pair of converse.

Funny thing is the shoes looked brand new.

She picked up the shoes first to see if they were her size and they were, they were a ladies size 10.

Yeah, that's right she has big feet.

She checks the other clothes that were left out for her and they were all her size, women's 14.

She quickly dries herself and quickly gets changed.