strange recollections

Sans Carries back to the house as you sleep, though you're pretty sure he teleported.
"What's happening?" you ask,
As he lays you on the couch and sits at your feet.
"I don't know kiddo, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with a messed up time line."
"What? What do you mean?" You ask.
"Well, have you ever heard of alternate universes?"
"Alternate universes? Like different versions of the world kinda stuff?"
"Yea."
"What about it?"
"Well, something happened that leads me to believe that a few of them might be interfering with each other, and I'm pretty certain it's my fault."
"What the hell did you do?"
"I was gettin sick of reseting over and over so, I tried to work with alphys and get the time line to stay permanent and needless to say, it didn't go so well, I've been seein stuff as well."
"Jesus sans,"
You sit upright and continue
"where the hell do I start, I've got so many questions, what went wrong?"
"Well that's what I was tryin to find out."
"Whaddya mean? Well do you have any idea what you were dealing with in the first place?"
Sans looks down at the ground, as a cold, lost expression sweeps his face, he briefly Chuckles under his breath.
"pain?" He finally Whispers
"What?"
"Do you know how hard it is to go through every rest and hope you get a good one? Or to achieve something even something small just to have everything rest so quickly? I so tired of the same thing forever, the constant worries and fear that everyone could just one day die, but no matter how hard I try, I can't change anything! I'm tired of being down here and never seeing to light of day because of something that happened so long ago! I'm sick of it!"
Sans begins to cry, you crawl over to where he is sitting and hug him as you sit next to him and rest your head on his shoulder.
"Sans, I had no idea you felt that way I'm so sorry, I promise that I will always stay true to you guys, I would never hurt you!"
Sans puts his head on top of yours.
"Heh heh, thanks kiddo, that means a lot to me, ima hold you to your word."
"Awww, that's so cute!" Says an unfamiliar voice, causing both us to spring up from where you were sitting, and in front of you was another version of sans but dressed in all blue with boots, a handkerchief tied around his neck and regular shirt and pants... That are blue and big blue star eyes, and an infectious smile, who is standing in front of the door.

"Who are you? How did you get in?" You begin "Well, shouldn't I be asking you? I am the grate sans but you guys can call me bule berry! This is our house, I got in with a key

"Well, shouldn't I be asking you? I am the grate sans but you guys can call me bule berry! This is our house, I got in with a key."
He smiles and dangles a key in front of him, he seems surprisingly calm and cheery towards the ones he deemed as intruders, and he reminded you of papyrus. You and sans look at eachother with a loss of words.
"Well." You start
"I'm jaden, nice to meet you....blue berry."
If felt so weird to call him that, he looked like sans.
"You can just call me blue!"
And just the another skeleton walks in.
"Who ya talkin to blue?"
"PAPY!"
Blue hugs him as he walks in, he was tall like papyrus and looked like him. But he was wearing an orange hoodie, black shorts and was smoking.

But as soon as he sees you his chill expression melts away and turn into a slight confusion "What's going on?""Well, I guess we just got lost

"What's going on?"
"Well, I guess we just got lost." You say as you grab sans wrist and head for the door, but you are stoped in your tracks as you lose feeling in your whole lower half and collapse and everything goes black.