_-_4_-_

It is two hours after the stunt of the Bratva has released, but I still find it annoying

It is two hours after the stunt of the Bratva has released, but I still find it annoying. How can the new version of our security system hasn't even be improving at all? The meaning of the new version is that the old version with many of advanced features, yet it isn't helping at all except, for the design. Ugh. The next time they will buy a new application and software for the security system, I will definitely come along with them. I can't trust them anymore with this. Father is crazy if he thinks he can trust them with this issue. I'mtaking it over, with or without my father's permission.

Geez. I know for sure who responsible for this. It is a freaking Vasily Kalashnikov. He is Anzhelika's twin brother. What I have for Anzhelika has nothing to do with how badly I hate their kind. Every time I see them at school, I am having a fight inside my head not to attack them.

Because I know for real, I have to avoid them as much as I can. If I'm not then, I will be losing my mind for real. It is one of many reasons why I can't court her. I can't bring myself not to remember what happened to my mother, every time I see them especially, Anzhelika. My mother was a Russian. Yup, was. Well, I believe it is where this was all started. I don't know the full story of it, but I believe for sure that The Bratva as at fault. My Italian's blood refuse to believe otherwise.

From the corner of my eyes, I see my assistant close the electricity room's door. Feeling a pair of eyes eyeing him from afar, he then looks up at me and bow a little at me. I wave him to come to me. When he is in my reach, he suddenly bumping his shoulder at me while greeting me on the process, "Wassup bro?" he asks.

"I don't remember my mother gave birth another boy other than me," I tease.

"Haha... Funny Angelo," he replies as he punchs my shoulder that he was bumped just now.

"Hey! Bumping me is not enough, you go to punch me too. What kind of an assistant are you?"

"The kind of Luigi Massa," he smirks.

"How I want badly to punch that smirk on your face, dude."

"You can do that next time. Again. Wassup?"

"I need you to come with me. We have got to buy a brand new software for our security. And I want you, my bro, as one of the computer freak, no offense, to upgrade it. Basically I want you to manipulate the software so, the other organization won't realize what really is in there."

"Okay, let's go!" As we walk to my Alfa Romeo, I slung my left arm on Luigi's shoulder.