Chapter 2

Alex p.o.v

I have been at the team 10 house for about two mouths. Now im going home to visit my sister and mom. My sister is 13 and her name is Quinn. Over the time I have been her I have grown really close with the girls and Ivan. I might have little feelings for Ivan. I have never, ever, had a crush on a guy before so this is all new to me.

I got into my uber after putting my stuff in the trunk. I waved bye to everyone. I was soon sitting on the plane.

Caption: Good bye LA hello Texas!

Tessabrooks, Alexisbea, and 15,329 people liked this photo.

Tessabrooks: miss you already! 😢

Team10offical: You'll be back soon!

Alexisbea: I hope you have fun!

Ivanmartinez: dont forget about me!!!💜

Ella baby: we need to talk....

Alexhandon: @tessabrooks miss you too! @team10offical you know it boo! @alexisbea thank you beautiful! @ivanmartinez who could forget a face like yours! @ellababy about what?

What did Ella want to talk about? I fell asleep half way threw the plane. I woke up right before we landed. I got off the plane and got my luggage. I heard my little sister screamed my name. I turned around. She attacked me in a hug.

"Hi Quinny" I said.

"I missed you" she said

"I missed you too" I said.

We went to the car and drove home. when we pulled up a very nervous looking Ella was sitting on our front porch. I ran to her and hugged her. She kinda hugged back.

"What's wrong babe" I asked.

"We need to talk" she said.

They all helped me with my bags. Me and Ella were now sitting in my room.

"While you were gone.... I got drunk and hooked up with a guy" she said.

"What" I asked.

"I'm so sorry. But I was half sober too" she said

"Does our two years mean nothing" I asked standing up.

"No I promise it does! But. I dont want you to get hurt and I really like this guy" she said.

"Friends" she asked.

"Best friends" I said hugging her.

It still hurt. It really did.

Being heartbroken hurts more than I thought it would....

Elexforlife, ivanmartinez, and 11,304 others liked this photo.

Ivan Martinez: what's wrong? Do you need a hug?

Elexforlife: dont cry boo! I love you! We all do!

Alexisaslut: you deserve whatever you got!

Jakepaul; are you okay? Do you need to come home?

Alexismybabe: be strong! I know you are!

Jasonnickles: what happened? Did I steal your girl?😏

Ellababy: I'm sorry! And @jasonnickles dont be mean!!!!!!

Alexhandon: @ivanmartinez from you, any day! @elexforlife I love you too! @jakepaul I'll be home in 2 weeks! @alexismybabe thank you!