Chapter 4

Alex's p.o.v

I knew the way I was going to get team 10 back. I'm gonna write a note saying I'm going to kill myself. And hide in my room and wait for someone to walk in.

I woke up that morning and quickly took a shower and got dressed.

I blow dried my hair and wrote the note.

Dear team 10,

The life I'm living isn't a good one. I was in love with ella. I can't take the pain anymore. I love you all.

I'm going somewhere to kill myself. I had fun with you guys while it lasted.

Good bye,
Alex

I set it on my bed and got into the closet. I left it a little cracked so I could watch. After about a half hour Tessa walked in.

"Hey ale-" she stopped not seeing me.

She looked at the note and picked it up. After a minute she gasped. She put her hand over her mouth.

"Jake" she yelled.

He walked in the room. He took the note and read it.

"Bro. No" he said.

"Guys! Guys! Get in here" Tessa screamed.

Everyone ran in the room. Tessa had tears running down her face. Jake took out his phone and began to dial. My phone was on my nightstand. It began to ring.

Tessa handed the paper to Ivan. He gasped.

"This is fake" he said.

Tessa shook her head. Ivan looked so close to crying. And that broke my heart. The note was passed around. Tessa was sobing into chance and Erica was crying into Jake.

"Why aren't we out their finding her" chance asked.

"We have no idea when she left. She could be dead by now" Anthony said sadly.

"Who cares. I dont care if I have to travel the world. I will find her" Ivan spoke.

They all exited the room. They shut the door. I heard the front door shut. I exited the room and started laughing. I saw all of them get into 3 different cars and drive away.

I walked downstairs. after about an hour I was jumping on the trampoline. Team 10 walked in looking extremely sad. Tessa and Erica had tears running down their face.

"Hi guys" I smiled.

Everyones head snapped to me. I started laughing.

"Bro. You Guys are so gullible" I laughed.

Tessa hopped on the trampoline and tackled me in a hug.

"Don't you fucking dare do that again" she screamed.

I laughed. Erica was next.

"I have no idea what I would do without you" she said.

Everyone hugged me.

"I hate you" Jake said.

"I was not ready to call your mom and tell her you killed you self" nick said.

"I love how much you guys care about me" I smiled.

"We can't live without our Alex" Ivan said wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

I blushed. Luckily Ivan wasnt looking at me. Jake saw and raised an eyebrow. I looked away.

"Nice to know I'm loved" i smiled.

"We called everyone we knew to see if they had seen you" Anthony said.

"Aww. I love knowing I'm loved here" I smiled.

"Group hug" Emilio screamed.

Everyone squished me. I was pressed up agents ivans chest. That made me blush. I giggled. They all pulled away.

"This means prank wars" Jake said.

"Fine. Your on" I said.