Chapter 5

Jakes p.o.v

So we found a way to get Alex back. We are gonna put sticky notes all over her car. Me, chance, and Anthony went to the store and bought tons of sticky notes. It was like 5 am so Alex wasn't awake. We got the girls in on it and the Martinez twins too. We created a pattern on her car.

 We created a pattern on her car

To get Alex to go to her car. Were gonna ask her to go get some food from the grocery store. Kade is going to follow her with the camera.

Alex's p.o.v

I woke up and knew today was going to be bad. I took a shower and got dressed.

I blow dried my hair and curled it

I blow dried my hair and curled it. Chance walked into the room.

"Hey Alex? There is absolutely no food. Can we go to the grocery store" he asked.

Okay. Usually Erica does the grocery shopping. Something's up and I know it. Something clicked in my head. They want me to go somewhere. They did something to my car.

"What did you guys do to my car" i asked running downstairs.

I saw out of the corner of my eye kade followed me with a camera. I swing open the door and gasped when I saw my car.

"Did she buy it" Jake asked chance.

"Not a chance. All she said was 'what did you guys do to my car' and ran downstairs" Chance said.

I walked around my car. I opened the door and Ivan jumped out. I screamed because I didnt expect him to be in there. I hit him.

"What the hell guys" I said.

"We had to get you back" Jake laughed.

I hopped in and turned on the windseild whippers. Sticky notes went everywhere. I had an idea.

"Get in losers" I yelled.

I back out of the driveway and sped down the street. Sticky notes went everywhere.

"bro this is so cool" Jake gasped.

I pulled back in the driveway.

"You all are cleaning my car and the streets. The neighbors hate us enough" I said.

I walked back inside. I got a call from my gay guy best friend.

"What Hudson" I said.

"I'm in LA and I would like to see you" he said.

"Where is you" I asked.

"Hotel" he said.

He told me which one and I started throwing clothes into a bag. I walked downstairs. The boy swere still cleaning my car. I just laughed and got in. They all backed up. I got out of the driveway and drove away. I got weird looks because of a few sticky notes on my car.

I pulled up to the hotel and got out. Hudson came running out. He tackled me in a hug.

"I missed you" he screamed.

"I missed you too" I screamed.

We grabbed my bag and went up to his room.

"I'm hungry" he groaned at around
8pm.

I giggled. We left and went to the grocery store. I got into the basket. He started pushing me around. I laughed. I saw Jake and the twins. Hudson saw them and started speeding twords them. More twords Jake.

"Jake move" I yelled.

He turned around and jumped out of the way.

"Hudson" I screetched.

He stopped before I could hit anything. I hopped out.

"You idiot! I could of died" I said hitting him.

"Hey" he said.

"Guys this is Hudson my BGF. Hudson, this is Jake, Ivan, and Emilio" I said.

"What does BGF mean" Emilio asked.

Me and Hudson looked at each other.

"Best Gay friend duh" we said together.

We busted out laughing.

"Are you coming home tonight" Jake asked.

I shook my head.

"This one is only in town for a couple days. I'm gonna stay with him for now" I said.

Jake nodded. They left and I got back into the cart.

When we got back to the hotel. I got a call. From Erica.

"Hello" I answered.

"Alex. Something happened" she sounded like she was crying.

"Rick. What happened" I asked.

"Its Tessa" she said.

Now this got my attention.

"Is she alright" I asked.

"No" she said.

"Erica, what happened" I asked.

"We were in my car going to get food when this car came out of no where and hit Tessa's side. Alex. She's dead" Erica said.

"What" I yelled.

"No! No! This is a prank! Tell me its a prank" I said.

There was only silence. I started to cry. Tessa's gone. She's gone. My best friend. gone.

The call ended. I could barely move. I started to have a panic attack. I got a call. Tessa?

"Hello" I answered in a shaky voice.

"We got you" I heard Tessa screamed.

I sighed in relief. Hudson walked in with a camera!

"YOU BITCH" I screamed hitting him.

"They asked me" he laughed.

"Bro! I was having a panic attack" I sighed.

"Well be there soon" Tessa said hanging up.

"Uuuggggghhhh" I groaned.

Hudson chuckled. I slipped on my shoes and ran downstairs into the lobby. Team 10 was walking in. I attacked Tessa in a hug.

"Don't you ever do that again" I whispered.

"We won't" she laughed.

"Thats so not funny! I thought you were dead" I said.

"I love you" Tessa said hugging me.

"I love you too" I smiled.

"I'm getting all of you back" I said backing away.

"Sure" Chance rolled his eyes.

"Just watch" I said.