Pickup Lines

Underfell!Sans x Reader
Lemon by XxCoolestChic on DeviantArt
~~~~~~~~~~~
You were sitting on the couch, watching Mettaton on his cooking show. Papyrus was away for awhile, since he 'NEEDED TO GO CHECK ON THAT LAZYBONES.' So, yeah. The whole house was to yourself. But there wasn't much to do other than eat spaghetti, watch TV, go to your room, read, or go out.

   You decided to just go out. Papyrus told you not to go out since it was dangerous. It's kinda cute. Papyrus always had that soft spot for you in his heart, treating you like a sister of his. Well, maybe not. Papyrus treats Sans like trash and they're both brothers. Oh well, haha!

   But yes, Papyrus has that soft spot for you and won't hesitate to kill anyone who hurts you, which you find cute and kind. He's kinda like an older brother to you, even though he's like, four years younger than you. 

    You put on your black jacket and red scarf that Sans and Papyrus gave to you since 'YOU'RE TOO WEAK TO GO OUTSIDE IN THE COLD' and 'this jacket doesn't fit me(Sans) anymore.' You opened the door and closed it, locking it. You looked at Helldin. Monsters seemed more happier, but we're still grumpy.

     Why? Well, you spared everyone! You spared Asgore and Asgore and Toriel treat you as their own. You've seen Asriel a few times, but it doesn't last very long, so he turns back into Flowey. The poor flower. He's still batterer and bruised. But anyway, since you didn't kill Asgore and take his SOUL to cross the barrier and go to the surface, you decided to stay here, in the Underground.

    You trudged against the snow, greeting some monsters. You went to the shop, and saw the shopkeeper, a female bunny who looked badass as hell. "What can I get'cha?" She asks. "Can I have a cinnamon bun, please?" You ask. She smirks, "Since you asked so nicely." She gave you the cinnamon bun and you paid for it, which was ten(10) G. 

     You thanked for it and went back to Sans and Papyrus's house. Although you received a few wolf whistles and cat calls, the monsters noting you were wearing someone else's clothing, which was Sans and Papyrus's. They paid more attention to the jacket though, since Sans always talked about you, unbeknownst to you.

    You unlocked the door, entering the house and locking it behind you, only to be greeted by Sans and Papyrus. "HUMAN! I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO OUTSIDE!" Papyrus fumed. You laughed nervously, "Haha, sorry, Paps... I got a bit hungry." You say, showing the cinnamon bun you bought. He sighed, "WHATEVER. GO WATCH THIS LAZYBONES, I NEED TO GO ON THE LOOKOUT FOR ANY BAD HUMANS THAT MAY TRY TO HARM THE MONSTERS." You smirked, "Oh? I thought you said you 'COULD'NT CARE ABOUT ANYONE, WHETHER THEY DIE OR NOT.'" You say, impersonating him. He shoots you a glare, "DON'T PUSH YOUR LUCK, MISSY." He says, and with that, he left.

    "i guess the whole house is to ourselves, huh?" Sans says. You nod, "Yeah, I guess." You say, taking the cinnamon bun out of the plastic bag, unwrapping it. "so, whaddaya wanna do then?" Sans asks. You shrug, biting a piece off of the cinnamon bun, "Not sure." You stood up to get the TV remote from the coffee table.

...

  "did you sit on a bag o' sugar? 'cause you have a sweet ass." Sans winks. You nearly choke on the piece you ate from the cinnamon bun, before glaring at Sans, "Yo, what the heck was that?" You say, before sitting back down with the remote and cinnamon bun in hand. "oh, sorry. did it hurt?" He asks. You look at him with a quizzical look. "Did what hurt?" You ask. "when you fell from heaven." "Wha--b---I---" You stumble across words, making him snicker.

   You glare at him again, but this time, with a blush dusted on your cheeks. "Are you trying to say that I died?" You huff. "no, i'm trying to say you're an angel." Sans talked back. You take in a deep breath, having no words. He chuckled, "what? cat caught your tongue?" He smiles. You narrow your eyes, "What're you smiling at?"