Pocky

Sans x Reader
Lemon by XxCoolestChic on DeviantArt
~~
You were cleaning the dishes after Papyrus made spaghetti. You asked Sans to help you, and here he is, lazily drying them, still wet.

"You know Sans, if you don't want to help, just say it. I know you wanna watch TV with your 'legendary slippers' than I having d---" 

"Don't you speak of that word. And I'm helping!" He whined. You rolled your eyes, smiling. An idea popped up. 

"How about you dry the dishes properly, and......" You tried to think.

"And I get pocky?" He asked, with no such enthusiasm. You groaned. The first, and the last time Sans ate pocky, the whole box was finished in just a minute!

"Mmmmmmmmm.... Fine. What a pity." You say.

"And you still watch Hunter x Hunter." Sans said, pushing your buttons. (If you don't like Hunter x Hunter, sorry, I'm just obsessed with it, and 2, if you haven't watched it, PLEASE watch it!) 

"WHY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!!!" You yell, dropping the plate, you could care less whether it broke. Sans smiled lazily as you tackled him down to the floor, but ended up a bit of a wierd position. You straddled his hips, and his bony hands were around your waist. Sweat was dripping from you and him.

It was a bit of an awkward tension, but whatever. Sans took something out of his pocket. More specifically, a pocky box. He opened it, and said:

"Open your mouth," the chocolate covered stick near your mouth. You stared at it, before cautiously parting your lips, allowing Sans to put in. His teeth bit the stick, before munching on it. You widened your eyes. You knew what game this was.

It was the Pocky Game. Oh, how you hated it. You bit the stick, feeling a bit more confident before munching it down. Both of you didn't notice, but just one more bite and you two were kissing. *bite*

You two widened eyes, before closing them. Before your eyes fluttered, you caught a glimpse of Sans' white pupils turning lit blue(?) You felt something wet on your lips, mentally widening your eyes. Sans doesn't have a tongue! ....Or does he?

A tinge of pink dusting your cheeks, you parted your lips, Sans' glowing ectoplasm cyan tongue tasting and licking the mourns of your mouth making you moan loud. Both your tongues tasted like biscuits and chocolate, due to the fact you two ate the famous Japanese treat that everyone loves, Pocky.

Sans' bony hand going under your shirt, his cold, slender fingers grazing over your skin sending shivers down your spine. You went under his blue jacket and white shirt, touching his ribs. He gasped through the kiss and you smirked. You knew you had him. Flipping him over, you were on top and he was on the bottom. (Jesus, that sounds wrong) I smirk, diving over for his neck and placing kisses and a few bites here and there. He gasped once more and moaned, gently resting his hand on the back of your neck. 

But that didn't last long. Sans flipped you over, his left eye glowing fiery blue, his tongue sticking out of his mouth. That's when you realized....

You just entered the bone zone... (Ok, you know I had to put that in!!) He smirked at you and attacked your neck. You moaned when he found your collarbone and he started abusing it with sucking and biting, to claim you were his. He took off your shirt and unclipped your bra with ease. Slipping off your bra, he took a look at your breasts. You blushed, looking away and hiding them with your arms. 

Smiling, he said, "Hey, don't hide them. You're beautiful." He kissed you, taking your hands away from your chest. He went over to you perky bud, and started to lick and suck it. You moaned, taking a fistful of his jacket. He flicked your bud with his tongue, teasing it. You moaned, "S-Sans--aaAAAHHhh, s-stop t-teasing," you say between pants and moans. 

He chuckled, trailing his tongue down to your pants/jeans/shorts and took it off, painful and awfully slowly, just to tease you. He takes off your underwear, and gives your flaps a long, slow lick. You moan as he eats you up. He sucks on your clit and nips on it occasionally. He licks your entrance, shoving your tongue in. You pant and moan, turning Sans on. He takes his index finger and shoves in your entrance, licking your clit. You moan louder, running a hand through your hair. He thrusts his finger back and forth, adding his middle finger. "Ohhhh my god, holy shit," You pant and moan. He thrusts in faster, licking and sucking on your clit. "S-Sans! I-I'm g-gonna---" Before you climax, he releases from you, taking his fingers out and taking his tongue away. You pout, making him chuckle.

He slides his shorts and boxers down, to reveal a glowing cyan member. Your mouth was agape. Just by looking at the size of it, you were sure I wasn't gonna fit. He positioned himself near your entrance. Looking at you for permission, you nodded, still a bit scared.

He shoved his member inside, and you gasped, tears forming at the corner of your eyes. He kissed, or well, at least tried to kiss the tears away. You smiled at him, and nodded. He looked at you one last time (ONE LAST TIME, I NEED TO BE, THE ONE, WHO LET'S YOU GO---on with the story!!), before moving, thrusting back and forth. He groaned in pleasure, moving just a tad bit faster. You moaned, "Holy shit, Sans, fas---ahh-ah,---ter!" You say, panting and moaning between words.

"Oh, fuck, (Y/N), you're so tight!" Sans pants, thrusting in harder and faster. You moaned and panted, due to the pleasure he was giving you. He kissed you, to silence your moans so the whole Snowdin won't hear you. You wrap your arms around his neck, kissing him back, your tongues tangling in with each other. He broke the kiss, panting, a blue line of saliva connecting his tongue and your tongue together. 

You threw your head back, and moaned loud when he hit your g-spot. "Holy shit, Sans, right there!" You pant. He thrusts into that spot, fast and hard. You pant and moan, your eyes rolling to the back of your head. "S-Sans, I'm g-gon---" You weren't able to finish your sentence because you already climaxed.

Sans' thrusts became sloppier than ever, syncing with his pants and groans. "S-shit, I'm go-gonn---" He climaxed inside of you, and for the second and last time, you climaxed again. Taking his member out of you, he looked at you. You were panting, moaning, and you were blushing mess.

"Jesus, Sans. Didn't know you had it in you." You say, winking. At first, Sans didn't get it, but after a process of thinking, he snorted. "I thought I'd be the one to start the puns after sex." He says, chuckling. I smile, and pull him in for a hug. "This... Was great." You say. He smiled, and hugged back. "Hey, I don't want this to be one-stand thing. Umm..." He trails off, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"...Do you want to be my girlfriend? W-wait, no, um, 'Will you go out with me?' A-actu---" you cut him off with a, "Of course I will." You smile and kiss his teeth, his skull fifty shades of blue. 

---ALTERNATE ENDING---

He parts away from you, both your tongues tasting like chocolate and biscuits from the tasty Pocky treat. His ectoplasm tongue was sticking out. Without thinking, you touched it, startling Sans. "Ehh?!" He asks, weirded out, placing his tongue back in his mouth. You blushed, burying your face in your hands. 

"Sorry!!" You exclaim, blushing in embarrassment. Sans chuckles, taking your hands away from your face. You look down, squeezing your eyes shut together so you won't see Sans' face. He laughs, taking your chin so your head is faced towards him. He laughs again, because of your adorable tomato face. "Mwah!!" You pout, trying to make an angry sound, but it ended up being cute, making you sound like a cat/kitten. 

He laughs again, kissing your nose. You smile, and kiss his nose. Or, try to. You smile, and once more, without thinking, you went ahead put your finger through Sans' eye socket. His face becomes a dark shade of blue, and he throws on his hood to hide it, but failing miserably. Now it was your turn to laugh, and you took your finger out. You kiss his teeth, making his skull making an even darker blue shade!

*With each ending, you are filled with DETERMINATION*