Chapter 6- Abnormal Titan

Sitting on the roof tops, I sat on a higher point above Armin while the others stood on the same level as him and talked. They kept talking on what they're gonna do next. I honestly found it all pathetic. Most of them looked like they would surrender if they had the chance.

"Mikasa! Weren't you with the rear guard?" On of the guys called out. 'Mikasa?' Looking towards them I noticed another person was among them, but they weren't in view.

"Annie! I know it's selfish but have you seen Eren's squad?" The sound of a girl asked one of the other girls.

"Some squads made it back. But I don't know about Eren's." The girl called Annie replied.

"We found Armin and some other girl. They're over there." A man pointed towards Armin and I.

"Armin!" The girl rushed up towards us, causing Armin to tense up. 'Mikasa. It's you.' I smiled in relief. "Armin. You ok? Your not hurt are you?" I watched as she knelt in front of him and looked him over. "Where's Eren?" She stood back up and looked around after seeing he was ok. "Armin?" She looked at Armin in question. Armin only tensed up more and looked up at her in tears. His eyes giving her the only answer she needed.

"The cadet squad 34, upheld their duties. They died, valiantly in battle." Armin cried.

"His whole squad was wiped out?"

"The same thing will happen to us is we try to take on those Titans." A few of the guys started talking.

"I'm so sorry Mikasa..." Armin apologised. I could tell he was about to go back to being sorry for himself even after the lecture I gave him not that long ago.

"Thats enough." I spoke up as I jumped off from my perch, turning everyone's attention on me. 'God I hate attention!' "We either stay here or fight them head on. Either way, there's a possibility we'll die. But at least we get the chance to survive, with our dignity in tact if we fight." I looked among them. "Many of us have already died just to give the rest of us a fighting chance. So are we just gonna sit here and twiddle our thumbs and let the Titans take Wall Sina and kill every single one of us? Or are we going to do our jobs and fight?" I started glaring, being dead serious on our situation. "We've all lost someone. Wether it be friends or family." I faced Armin and Mikasa. "But I'm not gonna let their deaths be in vain! I'm going to fight till my very last breath and show everyone that the peoples lives were worth something!" I tuned back around to the others. "So stop behaving like the cowards you are and stand up and fight! Because there are still many other people out there who need our help and our job isn't done till every last Titan is dead or you've given your last breath!!"

"She's right." Mikasa stood up, placing a gentle hand on my shoulder. Looking at her, she smiled. 'I'm back sis. And I'm not going anywhere any time soon.' I smiled in return. "Marko! If we eliminate or bypass the Titans at HQ. We can then refuel our gear. Allowing us to get back over the wall? Is that correct?" She asked, walking ahead of everyone and facing the direction of HQ.

"Well- yea. I guess so. Sure. But there is just to many of them out there. Even with you on point." The boy, Marco replied.

"I can do it!" Mikasa said, glancing back at everyone with fire in her eyes. 'That look in her eyes. I've seen in many times before. But even now...'

"What?" Marco gasped.

"I'm strong. Real strong. None of you come close! You hear me? I'm a warrior. Know this. I have the power to slay all the Titans who block our path. Even if I have to do it alone. As far as I'm concerned. I'm surrounded by a bunch of unskilled cowardly worms!" She glared." You disappoint me. You can all just sit here and twiddle your thumbs. And watch how it's done!" 'Even with the fire in her eyes. I can tell she's dying inside.'