Chapter 10- Trial

The next few days, I continued to see no point on observing the wall. It was nothing but a waste of time. Even if a Titan could think of where attack, why put in extra effort to find a weak spot when the Colossal Titan is strong enough anyways? 'Something doesn't feel right. I just hope Eren and the others are ok.'

"Are you ok Hisako?" Yuri asked.

"Yea. Just thinking." I smiled reinsuringly.

"Are you still thinking about what we talked about?" She looked worried.

"What are you two on about?" Tatsuo appeared in front of us. Fresh Titans blood on his clothes began to disintegrate as he stared at Yuri and I. Looking down the wall, I seen a small Titan laying there lifelessly against the wall as it began to disintegrate.

"Nothing." I walked past him.

"Hisako?" I felt their eyes on me as I continued to walk ahead. Further ahead I seen Captain Emiko, who just stood there, staring off into the distance. Stopping mid step, I clenched my fist. "Hisako. What's wrong? You can talk to me. Remember?" Tatsuo placed his hand on my shoulder as Yuri and him stood  beside me. Looking between the two, I took in a deep breath and sighed.

"It's just... Don't you think this mission is a bit of a bust?"

"What do you mean?" Yuri looked at me with confusion.

"I mean what's the point of this mission?" I grew frustrated. "I mean since it came out that Eren was a Titan Shifter we just so happen to be sent away on a mission not long after? It just doesn't add up. If anything I'd expect them to be that scared that they'd lock Eren and I up to interrogate us or even experiment on us."

"Yea. But Hisako. You need to remember that your not his blood relative." Tatsuo reminded me.

"And!? You know better then anyone I may as well be. And you also know not many people know the truth about that. The truth about me!"

"Wait. So you not Eren's sister?" Yuri looked between Tatsuo and I.

"No. I'm not." I looked at her with sad eyes.

~Flash Back~

"Freak!" A group of children laughed as they cornered me to a wall.

"Orphan!" They stood there laughing, throwing sharp sticks and stones at me.

"I bet she was left out there because no one wanted her because she's a monster!"

"No... I'm not a monster." I cried as I backed further towards the wall.

"I wonder what she'd look like if we remove her mask?" A boy smirked as he walked up to me and grabbed my hair. Pulling it, he yanked me forward.

"Ow! Please... Stop." I reached up and took hold of his wrist, pleading for him to let me go.

"Look! Even the moster doesn't love herself." One of the girls in the group laughed as she pointed to my wrists.

"Haha! If the monster wants to die. Why don't we help her?"

"HEY!" I head a cry coming from my left. The next thing I knew I was tugged again before the boy let my hair go. Seperating my hair from in front of my face I seen Eren standing in front of me. "Leave my sister alone!" He stood in front of me protectively.

"Hisako!" I looked to my left to see both Armin and Mikasa running towards me. "Are you alright?" Armin dropped to his knees beside me, as Mikasa stood beside Eren protectively.

"Let's get out of here!" The group ran away once they seen Mikasa.

"Yeah! You better run!!" Eren yelled at them as he picked up a rock and threw it at them. Managing to hit the back of the head the boy who had my by my hair.