chapter 2 school

Lilly is now 16 and she's getting ready for school........ok Lilly are u going to walk to school or bus or......mom it's ok I'll walk to school stop being nervous mom.ok iiii I'm sorry but u need anything it's your first day and um......mom CHILL ok well enjoy your first day her mom said I will bye, bye she arrives at school and she sees were everything is and then a guy with brown hair and brown eyes with a tough kind of look come up to her and said hey are u the new girl um yes ok well u look pretty cute. thank you?so we started to talk for hours then  we said oh my name is vivid. And I'm Lilly then. the bell......RING RING RING I should get going me to so then it was lunch time and she sat with the guy she met earlier and they talked for even longer but then out of now where I saw his eyes turn red um are u ok in a deep deep voice he said I'll be right back. um ok? school was over and I didn't see him at all after lunch.so i went to the fairy world with my mom and we Talked to the good spirits...... by the way Lilly u can talk to spirits in the actual world.i can do that awesome....... but u can also hear and see them but u can do that with evil spirits to.ok I'll be careful mom.... sweetie especially from the fair lighting werewolfs her mom said I will be careful mom.

                 Vivid pov
He came home and said I hope that no one figures out that I'm a fair lighting werewolf because people would think I'm vicious and especially to the queen of spirits.he hears knocking on his door he answers and the cops hand cuff him and say it's time to go back to jail vivid.ok I forget idiots in blue he said.u mean cop oh whatever just get in the car.he arrives at the prison yes I'm back to my torture.

               Lilly's pov
Hey mom I'm gonna see dad at the prison ok.ok.i walk In then I see vivid in a cell.vivid is that u?oh hi Lilly who are u here to see Jason Schmidt.oh he's awesome to hang out with he's in the next cell.thats cool and thank u for telling me where he is . Hello cop may I go in with my father.yes u may he said.hello honey how are u?I don't know how to feell when I here that my DAD is in PRISON.im so sorry sweetie I didn't mean to drunk drive and run over 2 college students and kill them i know that I shouldn't have drunk drived but it felt kind of good to drive  and I'm so sorry for that mom dad says as he's about to cry.well your right about u shouldn't drunk drive but ugh i hope that u could get out soon.i know sweetie I will soon.lilly didn't know that vivid heard all that she said to her dad.hey vivid said.what.um Im sorry about your dad I gave him wide eyes.he said it's okay I won't tell anyone.promise? I promise.thank u you are really help full.see u Tom.i chuckle see u tomorrow
               TO BE CONTINUED