what????!!!

I'm sorry that I never knew that u were a fairy and the princess of spirits but....but what.....I'm a lighting werewolf.no no no vivid u need to help me figure out how they won't attack Please plz  help and how did u know.....well....u know the lightning werewolf u talked to the other day yeah he told me and I heard the story I'm so sorry that they didn't believe that it wasn't u.Well I know this sounds crazy but if u put the stench and make me look like one of u can I come to the werewolf world.thats not safe for u at all.well plz.fine let's go.we arrived and Lilly petrified of what was gonna happen next......we're here he said I'll be here right beside u the hole time.thank u.welk werewolfs here is an announcement from this girl ......Brittney (Lilly) hello guys well I just wanna say that I don't think that we should fight the good spirit family and the food fairies because I figured out that-(she got interrupted)I know everything the lightning werewolf she saw a couple days ago said the story is that the BAD spirits sent the note and killed 20,000 lightning werewolfs u have to believe me......after 20 minutes of discussion...they say....we believe u we promise we won't attack them ever again..well then I want to show u something i took off my werewolf stuff and put my wings in and said I'm one of the good fairies and soon to be queen of the good spirits.....they couldn't believe there eyes..... ..... one werewolf said what will happen next.
TO BE CONTINUED
See u in the next chapter sorry it's been a while since I wrote something and so u guys know I'm starting to write another book called psycho love so go check it out bye!!!see u in the next chapter