what???😉😃😂😠

Lilly pov!?.
Lilly has a broken leg and something happened to her head that makes her get headaches every so often and her teeth are different so she'll need to go to the dentist once a week and the doctors once a week ok the doctor said.ok and does she need anything to take to help her my mom said.yes sorry I'm just forgetting stuff today well she'll need of course crutches and these pills that will help her headaches but she will still get headaches.ok thank u doctor my mom said.then we left the doctors office and she helped me get in the car and then.......hey mom.what sweetie.vivid just texted me he wants me to hang out with him.ok but you guys can meet in your bedroom and if u wanna go out to eat or something like that then call me and I'll take u guys ok.ok mom thank u so much.so vivid came over and..... Lilly I heard that u went to the hospital can u tell me what happened.you really wanna know all of it.yep.well I fell in the hole of depression and I saw my father and he got to talk to him again and-wait a second what happened to your dad vivid interrupted.umm he died like a week or a couple days ago.im so sorry vivid hugged me. I felt so safe in his arms.until I said well then I woke up and I have a broken leg which is why I have a cast on my leg and crutches.and my head got hurt so I get headaches every so often and my teeth are bad he said that i should see the dentist tomorrow.oh well I'm so sorry and let me see your teeth vivid said.ow yesh that is not a dentist appointment for to this is an appointment right now oh ok but my mom doesn't have that much money.we could steal he said no why would u-sorry I won't i wouldn't he interrupted.ok.we went down stairs and my mom saw my teeth and Said sweetheart ur teeth.vivid said it's ok I'm gonna take her to my dad's house and he's a really good dentist and I would like to give u this to help u.vivid handed my mom money ...there's 5,000 dollars for u.um. Ahh thank u so much but don't u need this.no my dad is a popular dentist and a you tuber he gets a lot thank u my mom said.i pushed vivid into my mom and they hugged each other.in vivids mind (is this how it is to feel good why did I start being a bad boy I did steal many times for my mom and I'm really tough so hats my way as being a bad boy).are u ok I poked him oh yeah and he finally let go of my mom.so I went to his dad's house and he worked on me and my teeth were so lose and he. Made all of them come out he made me fall asleep and he put all the teeth in perfectly and he cleaned all the blood and I woke up and it looked perfect. Thank you so much.I would love to be your dentist any time he said.ok I'll tell my mom that bye.bye.my mom was so impressed and she said new dentist here we come.ha I love u so much mom.love u to we finally found a way to hug each other.so me and vivid hanged out and eat we left I said I had so much fun vivid me to.he bent down to me and he kissed me and then when he finally stopped when we were in my bedroom he left and I watched TV with my mom and we both fell asleep on the couch and I woke up at 6 mom still. Asleep and I see and hear this ghost werewolf and he said little princess of the ghosts of good spirits u only have 3 more. Days to survive until the.....
TO BE CONTINUED