New home (1)

I'm Kyle and I'm moving to my new home... Yay. I'm anti-social and I hate new people, I get very shy. I'm moving in with five new brothers or step-brothers in America. I already miss England. But anyway back to the present, we just arrived to the new house. And it's big and when I say big I mean mansion sized. Well five sons under one roof, have to have the space.

Getting out the car I realise we're not in a populated area mainly in a woodland area. Fun. I hope the have Internet.

(His thoughts are in italics)

I'm walking up and expensive looking driveway with very expensive cars, a Ferrari, Lamborghini, BMW, Mercedes and a sports car that looks amazing. They really are rich. Oh god I hope their not snobs i thought to myself.

I'm about to nock on the door when I hear something from inside, someone shouting is heard and I freeze. I suck it up and nock. I regret it instantly as the shouting stops and heavy footsteps are heard coming to the door. I'm going to get killed!. The door slams open and I wince from the loud noise. I look at the ground and hear.

"who the hell are you?!" A loud voice shouts, scaring me.

I look up to see a man who is defiantly older then me, he has raven black hair spiked and grey eyes. Which are glaring straight at me.

"I-I'm k-Kyle" I stutter out. Real smooth I think to myself.

He raises an eyebrow at me looking me up and down before smirking.

"Our new brother is here!!" He shouts loud enough for It to echo in my head.

He steps aside and motions for me to come in, as I do he shouts something to the driver before coming over to me and grabbing my wrist and dragging me to what looks like the lounge. His grip is tight so I wince. Damn, he's strong, don't get him angry. Noted. He's wearing a black top with jeans and some sneakers, normal clothing. He pushes me in the lounge were two others males are seated. He pushes me into the middle of the lounge as the others stare at me. I feel like their eye raping me. I thought. As I say that the man that dragged me, sits down and stares with them. One of the men that was sitting down had ear length brown hair and chocolate eyes, he was wearing a black button up and pair of jeans with no shoes, only socks. The one on the right had ginger hair which was shaved at the sides bit long at the top in a bun and green eyes, he had a grey tank top on and basket ball shorts.

The ginger talked first. "I'm George and this is Luca" he said gesturing to the man on the left "I'm Blake" said the man who opened the door.

George, Luca and Blake. I think I can remember that. Thinking that I nod my head at them and a smile creeps up on Luca's face showing his perfectly white teeth all in a straight line on his perfectly defined face.

"So Kyle tell us about yourself" he said, still smiling.

"W-what do y-you want to k-know?" I ask quietly.

"Well tell us about your self, you know, hobbies, favourite food, what you do for fun, anything really." He says excitedly.

"W-well I l-like to read, um, I l-like lasagna, I can cook and I like to s-sing" the last bit came out as a whisper, but they heard.

"You can sing AND cook?!" He shouted getting out of his chair and walking towards me. "Will you cook for us, please? We haven't had a cooked meal in ages, there's ingredients in the kitchen" he sounded desperate, whilst giving me puppy eyes.

"O-okay" I nodded my head. Whilst blushing and looking down. He liked like he was going to hug me but the door burst open and a man stomped in, he had blond hair in a buzz cut and hazel eyes.