Luck? (3)

I turn around to see George is staring straight at me.
"So you play piano, why didn't you tell us yesterday?" He said with a smirk.
"I-I have stage fright, I'm s-sorry" I replied quietly.
"It's fine, it's not your fault" he replied calmly.

I got up and put away the music sheets, and closed the piano. I walked past George into the hallway.
In the kitchen, I'm about to make some lunch.
'The others might want something to eat, I better go ask, don't want to be yelled at'.

As I'm walking through the hallway I hear muffled voices coming from the gym.
Deciding their in there, I knock on the door lightly. Hearing hushed voices then a shout to 'come in', I open the door to reveal all my stepbrothers half naked, in only basket shorts. With sweat dripping from their defined abs to their delicious V-line going lower to- wait, I should stop thinking dirty thoughts and ask them-
"You like what you see?" Blake asked with his signature smirk.
"I-I was wondering I-if you want any lunch" I stuttered stupidly.
"In a bit, were not done here yet, I need to beat these guys in pool" Luca replied. Suddenly with an evil glint in his eyes he looked over my body with a smile.
"Why don't we do a bet?" He asked, looking round the room, at everyone.
"And... whoever wins gets to take of one piece of clothing from Kyle, if he agrees that is" he said with hope in his eyes.
"I-I guess if y-you want, I don't mind" after I said that, he fist pumped the air. Earning a giggle from me.
Luca clapped his hands together.
"Let's get started, shall we?"

(After long hours of games we get to the winner getting his prize)

"Damn it!" Luca shouted after losing for the 8th time.
"Looks like I win" smiled Chester.
"Take off your... jeans" commanded Chester.
I mentally gulped. My hands glided Dow to the hem of my skinnies, and started to pull downward...