Quince

Taehyung and Jungkook ran to the house quickly and shut the door before Jungkook pushed Taehyung onto the wall.

" Fuck babe..." Jungkook said and crashed his lips onto Taehyungs.

The two kissed in sync as Jungkooks arm trailed down to his ass, squeezing it lightly.

Taehyung gasped and Jungkook stuck his tongue into Taehyungs mouth, both fighting for dominance, which Jungkook won.

Taehyung moaned as Jungkook grinded on his hard on.

" Wahhh your moans sound so angelic."

Jungkook placed his lips on Taehyungs neck, biting and sucking and Taehyung brought his hands up to Jungkook hair, pulling tightly.

" Please Jungkook, please fuck me!" Taehyung whined.

" That's not my name." Jungkook growled.

" please daddy." Taehyung moaned.

" What do you want baby?" Jungkook said and stopped.

" Please daddy, I want your big cock in my tight hole." Taehyung pleaded.

Jungkook smirked and brought Taehyung to the couch.

" Strip baby." Jungkook demanded.

Taehyung stripped and stopped when he was at his underwears, pulling them down slowly.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyungs hair and pulled, Taehyung moaning in the process.

" Don't tease." Jungkook said strictly.

Taehyung nodded and pulled his underwears down completely, laying down on the couch.

" Get on all fours baby." Jungkook said as he palmed himself.

Taehyung got on his knees and hands and stuck his ass out.

Jungkook growled and pulled his pants and underwear down.

Taehyung wiggled his ass in the air and whined.

" Hurry daddy, please i want you NOW."

Jungkook smiled and walked to Taehyung, getting on his knees and kissing his ass.

" Prepping or no prepping?" Jungkook asked, slapping Taehyungs ass.

" Do it raw daddy! Just do it now!"

Jungkook nodded and shoved his cock into Taehyung unexpectedly which caused Taehyung to moan loudly.

" Fa-faster daddy! More!" Taehyung yelled and Jungkook went at a inhuman speed.

Taehyung screamed in pleasure as Jungkook kept his pace.

Taehyungs arms basically gave up on him and he fell onto the couch, his face and chest deep into the fabric.

" Daddy! I-I'm Close!" Taehyung yelled and Jungkook brought his hand to Taehyungs cock, jerking him off.

Taehyung came, yelling and Jungkook came shortly after, shooting his load into Taehyungs ass.

Jungkook was pulling out when Taehyung stopped him.

" Don't pull out." Taehyung said and Jungkook slid back in, both moaning.

Taehyung and Jungkook laid on their sides and Jungkook slid his hand up and down Taehyungs thigh.

" One more round?"

👅💦👅💦👅

WASSUP Y'ALL
Shitty smut for u guys
Yeah it sucks but fuck it Im horible at writing smuts sooo