Sequel 😉

-jungkook-

It's been two weeks since taehyung has been in a coma.

I miss him so much, I can't live without him.

I pulled miyoung out of school for a while and ask my mother if she could take care of her.

I haven't left his side except for when I need to go shower and eat.

I stopped going to work but I asked my assistant if she could work for me.

I want him to wake up so bad.

Every second that passes, I want to cry but I have to stay strong for tae and my baby.

"Taehyung, can you hear me? Of course you can't you're in a coma. Baby I want you to wake up so bad, you don't understand how unstable i am without you, I'm dying. Seeing you here has made me understand how much of an affect you've had on me, you are the sunshine of my life, you're the love of my life Taehyung, I love you so much, I miss your cuddles and kisses. It's my fault you're in here, I knew you weren't feeling well but I didn't force you to stay home, please forgive me, please wake up for me and miyoung and for our baby," I said, tears rolling down my eyes as I held his cold pale hand.

-Taehyung-

Why can't I wake up?

I'm trying so hard.

I miss jungkook so much.

"Taehyung, can you hear me? Of course you can't you're in a coma. Baby I want you to wake up so bad, you don't understand how unstable i am without you, I'm dying. Seeing you here has made me understand how much of an affect you've had on me, you are the sunshine of my life, you're the love of my life Taehyung, I love you so much, I miss your cuddles and kisses. It's my fault you're in here, I knew you weren't feeling well but I didn't force you to stay home, please forgive me, please wake up for me and miyoung and for our baby," I heard someone say to me.

Is that jungkook?

It sounds so much like him.

I'll try jungkook, I'll try harder!

I can already feel it, I'm waking up.

-jungkook-

I hand my hand on my face as I cried when I heard a small groan.

I looked up to see Taehyung, his eyes open.

"Taehyung, baby you're awake!" I yelled, hugging him crying into his shoulder.

"J-jung-"

"Shh, don't talk baby, im calling the doctors, they will be here soon to make you feel better," I said as I pressed the button that called the doctors.

Soon, the doctors came in and made me go out so they could check him.

I sat in the lobby crying in joy and I took my phone out of my pocket.

I called my mother.

"eomma, Taehyung is awake, he woke up!!" I cried and I heard my mother gasp in joy.

"I'll be there soon with miyoung,"

"Okay, see you soon, bye,"

"Bye," I heard and I ended the call.

This must be a dream, I have been blessed.

My mother came with miyoung and we were waiting in the lobby for the doctor to come.

The doctor came to us and we stood up.

"Mr. jeon, Taehyung has woken up and is in good condition, we just have to run a few tests and he should be able to go home. You are a lucky person mr. jeon. This happening is 1 out of a million, usually when they wake up they are in a horrible condition," (not even sure if that's true but it's just a story so don't judge 😭😂)

I hugged my mother and miyoung as we cried in happiness.

"I want to see mommy already," miyoung said, sniffling.

"We're going to see mommy soon okay?"

We got Taehyung discharged out of the hospital and we took him home.

I helped Taehyung into the house and placed him on the couch wrapping him with a blanket.

"Jungkook Im fine, I can move,"  Taehyung said getting annoying that jungkook was being to overprotective.

"Please baby, don't, I don't want to almost lose you like that again," he said with tears threatening to come out.

He could see how scared jungkook was.

"Okay, I'll stay,"

"Are you hungry? You lost weight,"

"Can you make me ramyeon?" Taehyung asked him with a smile.

"Anything for you,"

After Taehyung ate, which jungkook fed him, he felt sleepy.

"I'm tired kookie," Taehyung said and jungkook picked him up bridal style and took him to the bed.

Miyoung came in with a teddy bear and a flower.

She jumped on the bed and went next to tae.

"I got this for you and the baby mommy," miyoung said and kissed taehyungs cheek.

"Thank you so much sweetie, me and the baby love it so much," Taehyung said, hugging miyoung.

Taehyung and jungkook went to bed and miyoung went in the middle.

"I want to sleep with my baby brother or sister," she said giggling and hugging Tae's tummy.

Taehyung and jungkook laughed and they all went to bed.

Sorry if there was any incorrect words, English isn't my first language so it's a lot harder for me to spot the errors, I will try to look carefully for any misspelling

                          🎱❄️🎱❄️🎱

This sucked bootyhole but it will get better, trust.