Chapter 1: You Look Like Mama

Jessica's POV
  I walked the sidewalks of the town in wonder. I am Jessica Storm. I am a blue cat, I have cotton candy pink eyes, and I always wear a mid-thigh length pink and white dress with light pink boots. My ears flattened in boredom.
  I walk to my apartment and go in. I rummage around until I find my wallet. "Aha! There you are!" I exclaim and walk back to town to find a café or restaurant to eat in. I walk into a restaurant with black walls. I look around at the calming place. I smile softly and sit down at a table in the back. I twirl my tail with my finger and wait for a waiter to come by.
  One comes up to me and says, "Hi, I am your waiter, Max. What would you like today", he says as he hands me a menu. I think he's a dog. "I would like a tuna sandwich with a glass of milk", I  say as I hand him the menu. "Your food will be here in a few minutes", he says as he walks off to the kitchen.
  He seemed to think I looked a little familiar. I shrug it off and look out the window. I watched as many people walked by.

---A three minute timeskip brought to you by Drunk Bendy---

  Max comes back three minutes later with my food. "Here you go, Ma'am, I hope you enjoy your food", he says as he smiles at me. "Thank you, Max", I say as I smile brightly at him. He blushes and then scratches the back of his neck. "You're welcome and, by the way, what's your name. This restaurant makes it a habit to learn the name of their customers and learn what food they like every time they come in", he says.
  "Jessica Storm", I say. "Well, Jessica, I'll see you next you come in", he says as he walks away. I take a bite out of my sandwich and look out the window again. I take a sip of milk and start twirling my tail again. I finish eating and pay for my food.
  I walk out and bump into someone. "Woah! Are you okay, Ma'am?" Asked the voice as he caught me. He set me back up and I brushed my clothing off. "Yeah, thank you...?" I pause not knowing his name. "Oh! My name is Mickey Mouse, sorry for running into ya", he says. "My name is Jessica Storm", I say.
  That's when his appearance got to me. "Oh my god, Mickey, it's been so long since I last saw you!" I exclaim and pull him into a bear-er... cat-hug. "Now I remember! You're Felix's sister. You and Ortensia were best friends", he says. I sigh and look up. "I still can't believe she died", I say and look back at Mickey.
  "You know, it's funny because you look so much alike Ortensia that you could be her twin sister", says Mickey. My ears lower in sadness. "Yeah, Oswald hasn't been himself since she died", I say. "He looks so lifeless now a days. I hope he gets back to his old self soon", Mickey says. "How's your life been going?"
  "The usual", I say. "Wolf whistles and the l-word filled stares from males", he says as he crosses his arms. "Your like the little sister I never had. If any male you don't love touches you I'll make his life a living hell." I look at him with surprise. "Woah there, Micks, that's a little dark", I say with a raised eye brow.
  "I'm sorry, I'm just a little overprotective", he apologizes. I hug him. "Don't worry, I'm used to it. Felix has been overprotective since that incident with the tiger", I explain. Mickey nods then his ears perk up in happiness. "Say, Jessica, how about I take you to see Donald, Goofy, Oswald, and his children? How long are you going to be in town?"He asks.
  "I moved back permanently", I say. "After I eat, I'll take you to them", he says. I smile and watch as he goes into the restaurant.

-

  Mickey showed me to the place they were staying in. He opened the door and I was met with many familiar faces. "Who's that?" Asked Donald as he looked up from his newspaper. "She looks a lot like Ortensia", said Goofy. One of Oswald's children ran up to me and looked me in the eyes.
  "You look like mama", he said. I smile and pick him up. Oswald stared at me. "Do you remember the girl Ortensia had as a friend?" Asked Mickey. "Yes, why?" Asked Donald as he went back to his paper. "Well, this is her", says Mickey as I play with Oswald's children. "She can't possibly be Jessica Storm! She looks too much like Ortensia! Are you sure this isn't Ortensia's long, lost twin sister?" Retorted Donald.
  Goofy looked at me closely. "It is her, Donald. You remember the fight Jessica and her brother got into with the tiger and how she got scars on her right eye and him on his stomach?" He asked. Donald got up and walked over to me and inspected my face. "I don't see the scars", he says bluntly. I sigh and rub away the make up. Donald's eyes widen.
  "Wait, how did you see it, but I didn't?" Asked Donald. "If you looked close enough, the place around the middle and corner of her right eye was powdery", explained Goofy as he got up. He walked over to me and hugged me. "It's been so long since I last saw you, Jessica", he says as he lets go and goes back to what he was doing.
  I sit beside Oswald and pick up one of his children and sit him on my lap. I look at Oswald and see he was holding a board. Probably to write on, I thought. "How's life been treating you?" He looked at me before writing something on his board.