Chapter 4: Becoming Part of the Circus

Previously:
Wait...what if she is?! Oh god! Oh, no wait she just moved. Whew! I glad that she isn't. I sigh and look back at where Mickey and Boris were. What are they talking about?, I thought in curiosity.

Few Hours Later...
Jessica's POV
  I woke up with the warmth of someone's head on my stomach. Then, the events of a few hours ago come crashing down on me. My eyes snap open and I raise my head up to see Oswald's head on my stomach. He had fallen asleep. I smile softly and put my head back down.
  Then, I remember hearing Mickey say something to me. Jessica, why didn't you tell us?, I remembered him saying. I didn't tell them because I didn't want them to worry. If they worry then history will repeat itself and end up with me dead, I thought miserably. Oswald moves a bit and then goes back to being still. I sigh as a single tear escapes my eye. I hate lying to people, it's just...telling the truth got so many of my family members killed. My father and mother were killed brutally by assassins right in front of me, all because I told them their names and I still don't know why the assassins did what they did, my older brother was murdered because he had told the truth about stealing food for the both of us to eat because we had no home or any family near.
  Jayden Storm, Beonca Storm, and Zaiden Storm. I still don't know why my mother spells her name like that, I thought. Wait...when did Oswald even get in here? I thought he went into a different room. I am thoroughly confused. I look at the ceiling for a bit and then decide to move Oswald, I'm pretty sure sleeping like that is uncomfortable.
  I slowly push his head to my knees and sit up. Once I do that, I lay his head on the bench and pull my legs off of said bench. I looked at Oswald's sleeping face and smiled. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping and less lifeless, I thought as I ran my hand through his fur.
  His fur was so soft. I blushed as I thought about him. I shook my head to ward off the blush. I get up and wobbled from not using my legs for hours. I walk around the tent a bit to get the feeling of my legs back. Once I did, I went over to Oswald and, with great struggle, managed to get him on the bench.
  I looked at his face once more and smiled. I wish you would get back to your old self soon, Oswald. I walk out of the tent and to home. It had gotten  dark while i was in there. I bet Mickey had went off with Oswald's children to keep them occupied. I walk into my house and lock the door behind me. I gasped as I turned around. My whole house had been raided.
  The very few things that were there lay on the floor broken, most of my things were stolen. Tears welled up in my eyes as I looked around at the wreckage I call my home. I pick up an old picture of my deceased boyfriend and I. The glass and frame were broken, but the  picture was okay. I let of a wail of despair as I sank to the floor and sobbed.
  What am I going to do?

---A one day timeskip brought to you by Clumsy author- Chan because she tends to run into a lot of walls (this fact is very much true btw)---

  I in front of my front door. I didn't have enough money to get back all of my stuff and broken furniture. The only thing this person didn't touch was my desktop. I'm glad he or she didn't touch. That's the only piece of my family I have left. I sigh and decide to go and visit Mickey and Co. As I walked to their giant tent, I felt as if I was being watched by someone or something.
  When I, finally, got there I went in. I was tired. I didn't sleep a bit last night. I couldn't think of a day worst than yesterday. "What's wrong with you, Jessica, you look like crap", said Donald as I say beside him. "Thanks for the compliment. I feel soooooo much better", I say with my voice dripping with sarcasm.
  "Jessica, seriously, what's wrong?" Asked Mickey. "You have bags under your eyes and you look tired. Come on you can us." I look at the others, oswald's children, Oswald, Bendy, Boris, and Goofy with a sad expression. "I was robbed by an unknown person. Everything in my house had either been broken or stolen. The only thing they didn't mess with was my Desktop", I explain.
  Mickey gasped. "I spn't have enough money to get my stuff back." A stray year hit the table with a soft 'Plop'. I tried to will away the tears, but they kept flowing down my face. Suddenly, someone hugs me. I didn't care at this point so I sobbed into said person's chest. The person started running circles on my back.
  After a while, I, finally, stopped crying, but I had gotten the person's shirt wet. "I'm sorry I got your shirt wet...", i trailed off and looked up to be met with Oswald's blue eyes. I blush and look down. He gave me a small smile. I blushed and looked away. I pulled away from with a face that would make the reddest tomato in the world would be jealous of me.
  Oswald grabbed his board. 'It's okay, I can change into another one of my shirts', he wrote. I smiled at him. "Hey, Jessica, maybe you could join the Circus as an acrobat?" Suggested Mickey. "You would have food, a place to stay, and you would be paid." I thought about my options here. I didn't want to stay in my house anymore seeing as it was robbed, I would get to stay with my friends, and I could, finally show off my flexibility.
  "Sure, I'd love to", I say. Mickey smiled as Boris clapped his hands with excitement. "Oh my god! You're going to be in the Circus, Jessie! Is it alright if I call you Jessie?" He asked. I walked over to him and pulled him into a hug. "Of course you little cinnamon bun!" I squeal. "Welcome to the Circus, ma'dame Storm", said Mickey as he dramatically bowed, took my hand, and kissed it.
  "Oh stop it, Mickey!" I exclaim as I playfully punch him in the arm. He smirks. Maybe my life will get better from here, I thought as I talked with my friends.
--------------------------------------------
Sorry it took me so long to update! I'm, currently, at my cousin's house.😝😝Don't you think the song above represents what you've been told about Jessica's life so far? I really think does.
  Until next time, bye my peeps!😎😎